New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
    Good to hear from you, and glad you're ok. Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, but incase I wasnt clear.....we didnt suffer any loss which is why Im so grateful. I know 3 others who lost everything including a very long time dear friend.

Comment

Gym hours are jacked up because of Harvey. Open 7a-7p plus, the Almeda gym flooded and will be closed for 30 days and my gym, Pasadena, is twice as packed now. Lack luster leg day. All machines, high reps low weight, just to get blood pumped in to the muscles for a good pump.

Comment

Chest and triceps. Last week of the program.

Comment

Chest and abs today. I dont think I have ever seen the parking lot as full as it was this morning. I figured I would have lost a little bit given the off time but was able to do everything at the same weight I did last time.

Comment

Glad you're ok RTP....

I made it to the gym this AM, but I'm still mentally fatigued from last week's marathon. Back and legs today. Pretty light just trying to keep from suffering through DOMS in a couple days. gradually will increase the intensity back towards normal levels on Friday. The GF wanted to start back on the 10X10 plan today. Heck, she didn't even show up. I told we'll work up to that next week.

Comment

Chest and back with cardio.

Wing shooting has my shoulder a little sore. More of a bruise feeling and not a tear so I hope I didn't go backwards

Comment

Took today off and slept in. Tomorrow will be either chest and back or upper body.

Comment

Cardio and a lot of back today. 1 hr 35 minutes.

Comment

Legs earlier today.

Comment

Shoulder rehab and cardio

Comment

I got some shoulders, hammies, and abs in today. Still keeping it light with higher reps until the end of the week.

Tomorrow will be chest and biceps.

Comment

got some shoulders, chest and back in last night, along with a 3 mile run. Tonight the plan is to do core work and leg work (lots of weighted squats and lunges in my future), along with a family walk thru the neighborhood.

Comment

Wasn't feeling it today. I did ab ripper X and called it quits.

Comment

1 mile warm up followed by 3 different circuits today. Rowing, planks, deadlifts. KB swings, curls to overhead press, ab roller. One arm rows, hatch swings with weighted ball, side lunges. A little over an hour all in all.

Comment

Kept it light with higher rep range again today. Chest, biceps, abs. Flat bench, incline bench/barbell curls, pec deck/preacher curls, wide grip seated press/incline dumbbell curls, incline leg raises/ab roller.

Tomorrow is back and triceps.

Comment

Working...
                                X