No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't go today. Maybe tomorrow before heading to the lease.

Comment

Arms and abs today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Legs and cardio @ 5 this am. Wasn't pretty but it got done. Shoulders tomorrow morning

Comment

Hit arms and sauna today. Kept the weight low and reps at in the 12-20 range.

Comment

Shoulders today. I gotta get some cardio in before bow season gets here, or it's gonna kick my butt.

Comment

Cardio and shoulders here too.

My legs are F'ed up like grandmas belly button from yesterday. Haven't done front squats in awhile... gonna blame it on them

Comment

Easy day of light cardio on treadmill and elliptical. Finished off in the sauna.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  My legs are F'ed up like grandmas belly button from yesterday. Haven't done front squats in awhile... gonna blame it on them
                  A bad yet good feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    A bad yet good feeling.
                    Not at all.

I love feeling sore in every muscle group... except legs. Hate it. I've probably collapsed 5-6 times since Thursday and they ain't much better today. I've got waaayyy to much to do to be walking around like I've been sexually assaulted

They just stop working mid stride.... and I didn't even go full blast by any means

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Not at all.

I love feeling sore in every muscle group... except legs. Hate it. I've probably collapsed 5-6 times since Thursday and they ain't much better today. I've got waaayyy to much to do to be walking around like I've been sexually assaulted

They just stop working mid stride.... and I didn't even go full blast by any means

I've had that feeling before and it's terrible. Try Epsom salt soaks and Ibuprofen. It helps me.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        I've had that feeling before and it's terrible. Try Epsom salt soaks and Ibuprofen. It helps me.
                        I'm doing Epsom salt and ibuprofen now for my elbow. I was exercising the new puppy after I finished my Friday workout. I took my attention away from him for a minute to help my oldest son with the pool. The puppy took off after the cat. 30# of puppy hit the end of a 25' exercise cable, attached to my left arm. Elbow and shoulder are not looking good. This is the second time something like this has happened. Just about the time I reach my goal, there goes the elbow. Feeling better today, yesterday I was worried I might be out this whole bow season.

Comment

Went ham this week.

Standard schedule with a little more cardio

Mon- Chest & Tris (lite cardio)
                          Tues- Cardio and abs
                          Wed-Bi's & back
                          Thur- Chest and tris (lite cardio)
                          Fri-Shoulers and legs (lite cardio)
                          Sat- Back & Bis with cardio
                          Today- 1.5 hours of cardio and short ab circuit burning 1100 cals

Dropped my BMI by 2.5 points or whatever the last 4 months. No idea if that's good or not

Have also noticed my stomach is adjusting to the healthier and smaller portion meals. Ate out only 2 times this week and both times my stomach felt like crap the following 12 hours.

Wedding is in 1 month so I'm going balls to the wall the next 30 days
                          Last edited by 150class; 08-06-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            I'm doing Epsom salt and ibuprofen now for my elbow. I was exercising the new puppy after I finished my Friday workout. I took my attention away from him for a minute to help my oldest son with the pool. The puppy took off after the cat. 30# of puppy hit the end of a 25' exercise cable, attached to my left arm. Elbow and shoulder are not looking good. This is the second time something like this has happened. Just about the time I reach my goal, there goes the elbow. Feeling better today, yesterday I was worried I might be out this whole bow season.

OUCH! You'll be slinging arrows in plenty of time.

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Went ham this week.

Standard schedule with a little more cardio

Mon- Chest & Tris (lite cardio)
                            Tues- Cardio and abs
                            Wed-Bi's & back
                            Thur- Chest and tris (lite cardio)
                            Fri-Shoulers and legs (lite cardio)
                            Sat- Back & Bis with cardio
                            Today- 1.5 hours of cardio and short ab circuit burning 1100 cals

Dropped my BMI by 2.5 points or whatever the last 4 months. No idea if that's good or not

Have also noticed my stomach is adjusting to the healthier and smaller portion meals. Ate out only 2 times this week and both times my stomach felt like crap the following 12 hours.

Wedding is in 1 month so I'm going balls to the wall the next 30 days
                            Keep it up. Congrats on the nuptials.

Comment

I killed it this weekend!

Friday-headed to the lease. Changed two flat trailer tires on IH-10 before I got to Sonora. Had to leave my trailer, corn, and feeder on the side of the road with my GF and her 9MM. Hauled butt the last 15 miles to Sonora to get a new tire and hauled butt back. Made it to the lease 3 hours late, but still got 5 feeders filled.

Saturday-one feeder completely destroyed by hogs. Moved a feeder to that location, set up my new stand and fill, new camera set up, and filled 5 more feeders. At 5 PM the temp was 109.

Sunday-hunted a little in the AM. Unloaded the rest of the corn into the camphouse, loaded UTV onto trailer and headed home by 11AM.

Needless to say I'm whooped. Woke up at 445 AM to go to the gym, looked around and said, NOPE. I'll hit it tomorrow.

Comment

Deload week for me. No super sets. Low weights high reps. High for me anyway.

Bench 5×10
                                Hammer Strength incline 5x10
                                Hammer Strength decline 3x10
                                Machine flyes 5x10

T-bar row 5x10
                                Lat pull downs 5x10
                                Low pull rows 5x10

Ab crunches 3x10

Sauna for the finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X