Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulders, traps and abs today. Leaving for the lake after lunch so back at it on Sunday or Monday.

Comment

Arms yesterday. 300 curls & 300 skullcrushers / French press combined

Comment

Well today was weigh in day and it seems I have plateaued. It has been a month since I have seen any improvements. Im going to have to shake some stuff up next week and see what happens.

Comment

Bis tris and abs.

Comment

Shoulders yesterday, X stretch today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Reached a goal on Friday that I had for 7 weeks from now! Benched 225! I guess I'll shooting for 250 now.

Comment

I haven't done anything since last Thursday. Went to the lease this past weekend and filled feeders. I guess 2000 lbs of dead lifts and clean and presses count for something. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
                  Reached a goal on Friday that I had for 7 weeks from now! Benched 225! I guess I'll shooting for 250 now.
                  Congratulations!!!

Chest and triceps and abs today. Pretty decent workout considering it was at 5am. Blessed beyond measure! God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    I haven't done anything since last Thursday. Went to the lease this past weekend and filled feeders. I guess 2000 lbs of dead lifts and clean and presses count for something. Back at it tomorrow.
                    Sounds like a workout to me.

Chest today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back and quads today. 5X5 front squats/weighted pullups, bent over rows/leg extensions, narrow grip pullups/goblet squats. Gotta start getting more abs in.

Comment

I'm still at it, just nothing very exciting to talk about really. Lots and lots of cardio and body weight workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stopped loosing weight? Is it possible that your gaining muscle and therefore see no drops in weight? I like to have my peeps go by BF% and not weight.
                          Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Well today was weigh in day and it seems I have plateaued. It has been a month since I have seen any improvements. Im going to have to shake some stuff up next week and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                            Stopped loosing weight? Is it possible that your gaining muscle and therefore see no drops in weight? I like to have my peeps go by BF% and not weight.
                            No not weight.....My weight is fine and hasnt changed more than a couple of pounds since Oct. My BF% has plateaued. I have 8 more pounds of fat I would like to convert to muscle and Im stuck. Part of that was a vacation earlier in the month but no change the second half of March either. Time to mix things up.

Comment

Gotcha, couple things that may help. Make sure anything you eat has more fiber than sugar and make sure you keep your metabolism cranking. Of course, no stress and plenty of sleep. G-Luck, ive been stuck at 14% but I know why.

Comment

Have any of yall had any experience with "lifters elbow"?

Well that is what i think it is after some googling. I am 35 and have been lifting since high school but have been trying to go heavier lately, as I try to sculpt this physique into its summer form. Really hurts on the top side of my elbow when i try to make a fist or hold something. Feel it the most on curls. Any advice? Some say to switch your grip to a false grip or something like hammer curls.

Comment

Working...
                                X