• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J whitton View Post
    North side
    Cool our place is south of them

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Think I finally have my wireless Covert in a consistent signal spot with the new antenna and height. Not a real good sun direction but at least it is hooked up at my favorite blind. Will replace the makeshift wood extension at the top next trip.

Hope it stays hooked up in this hole [emoji1317]

Good luck, found out today mine has been on setup since I set it out. Hopefully it start sending pics.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Yeo the only way to go.

What brand did you go with?
        All seasons 600#

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          Good luck, found out today mine has been on setup since I set it out. Hopefully it start sending pics.

LMAO...I did that one day but luckily I was still there.

Just for future reference...when you close your door and the red light on the left is blinking fast that means you need to push it over to on. I have it ingrained in my mind now so hopefully it doesn't happen again...

Comment

LMAO...I did that one day but luckily I was still there.

Just for future reference...when you close your door and the red light on the left is blinking fast that means you need to push it over to on. I have it ingrained in my mind now so hopefully it doesn't happen again...
            As many times as I did it last yr you'd think I would have learned.

Comment

Tagged to see how the 2017 - 18 season goes for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                All seasons 600#
                You like it? That's what I'm looking at getting a couple of this year to replace some
                Old stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  You like it? That's what I'm looking at getting a couple of this year to replace some
                  Old stuff.
                  Yes we had them in Brady, Angelo pellet actually had the cheapest price I could find on them by $20-30

Comment

Weekend started off on a bad note while looking for sheds I found one of my bucks I passed last season caught in a cross fence. We did find a few sheds but most of the bucks we seen still had both sides. I set up my 600# timed All Season feeder and within 30mins they started hitting it. On another note the LO from my lease just north of Brady gassed a barn for snakes and I will let the pic speak for itself.
                    Attached Files

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Holy cow at the snakes!!!.... and bummer on the crossfence buck. Always wondered how many we lost to stuff like that we just wrote off to getting shot by the neighbors.

Comment

Holy cow at the snakes!!!.... and bummer on the crossfence buck. Always wondered how many we lost to stuff like that we just wrote off to getting shot by the neighbors.
                        Yeah he got almost 30 snakes from under the barn that's about 20ft from the camper. This buck was a regular at my feeder since last spring up until 3-4 weeks ago. I knew he had made it through season, so I was pretty down when I found him in the fence. He was going to be one of my target bucks going into this coming season.

Comment

That was a bummer on that buck RR, would like to have seen what he did next yr!

Comment

It's crazy the amount of deer that get caught in fences. This past year, we had 6 different deer caught in our fences on our property, which is just under 400 acres. We were able to cut three of them out and they luckily were fine, but the other three were already dead when we arrived on the scene. There are also a lot of other spots in the fence where you can see they get hung, but manage to get out. I wish there was something that could help prevent the deer from getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                              It's crazy the amount of deer that get caught in fences. This past year, we had 6 different deer caught in our fences on our property, which is just under 400 acres. We were able to cut three of them out and they luckily were fine, but the other three were already dead when we arrived on the scene. There are also a lot of other spots in the fence where you can see they get hung, but manage to get out. I wish there was something that could help prevent the deer from getting caught.
                              Take down the fences or make them about 4' tall

I guess they just get lazy some times.

Comment

The corn buzzers are loving my new timed feeder
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X