No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<-------- Hey look a new San Angelo area hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Good deal...

Comment

For us feeders are real slow right now. 5" of rain in July will do that!

Nice water pics Jack.

Comment

Oh hell ... look what the cat drug in[emoji13][emoji23]. Welcome neighbor potlicker[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Cool pics Jack. You gonna get those East Texas boys riled up with pics of a black cat..

Comment

It's a black panther....I promise!

Comment

That crow looks the be carrying two baby birds if you zoom in.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  For us feeders are real slow right now. 5" of rain in July will do that!

Nice water pics Jack.
                  I had another cam on a different trough but it didn't take any pics for some reason.

Comment

Welcome. Hope your a lot cooler than a bunch of these spike shooting folks on here! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      I had another cam on a different trough but it didn't take any pics for some reason.
                      If someone new would have got on our lease this summer and set up a cam they would probably be wanting their money back about now! Lol

Comment

I hav one area that is covered up and one feeder that has doe an young bucks. Nothing even decent

Comment

Looks like a show pig

Comment

I hav one area that is covered up and one feeder that has doe an young bucks. Nothing even decent

That black panther must of got around to your other feeder and took out all the mature bucks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our feeders are does and young bucks too hopefully the mature ones start to come around

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                                I have been meaning to get with you and Brett. I'm headed on my first elk hunt this year and may need some guidance. It's on private land but it's all DIY. I'm leaving September 14 after our last trip before seasn to the lease in Water Valley, and coming back the 23. Maybe I can meet up with y'all out west one weekend and talk elk.
                                Cool. We will be going out there ether this weekend or next.

Love the water hole pics Jack!

Comment

Working...
                                X