Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
    Factual and undisputed FAST FOOD burger joints in Texas ranking:
    1-Texas Burger (just few and far between)
    2-Whataburger (always has mustard)
    3-Burger King (made your way)

00 McDonalds (I'd rather starve)

Burger King? LMBO

BK has the best concept, worst execution/product of any of em. Made "your way" if you dig stale buns and microwaves.

Comment

What the hell happened this weekend?

People feeling the need to try a fast food burger joint, and compare it to something it is not. It is not an upscale burger joint. It is the place you stop when you are barreling down the highway and your stomach reminds you that you need to eat. It's the place you go to when you don't have time to make your own breakfast. It is way better than just about any other fast food burger joint out there. It is everything good about Texas. they have sweet tea for crying out loud... and it is actually freaking sweet! I know liberals who have left our state, who still crave for the stuff. It has nothing to do with politics my friends, it has to do with one of the best tasting fast food restaurants that you are almost guaranteed to find anywhere you happen to find yourself in this great state.

Then somebody comes on here blasting Chick-fil-a??? Seriously? Just chicken? I doubt most people practice the religious beliefs/politics that that company does enough to fill their dining areas and drive thrus. It is about the food, their adherence to their convictions is just a added bonus for some of us. Actually, I take that back, I kinda curse them when I want some chicken when I am driving on my way home from church

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        I think I like sonic burgers more than whataburgers but the fries at whataburger are 100x better than sonic.
        Prayers sent.

Comment

Whatabuger is #1.....Dairy Queen is #2 as long as you're not in a big hurry

Comment

Originally posted by jmsck12 View Post
            i heard he voted hillary...

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
              I assume people don't know how to cook a good burger, I don't eat them, then again I don't eat fast food
              If you dont eat fast food, how can you possibly know what a whatabuger tastes like??

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                What the hell happened this weekend?

People feeling the need to try a fast food burger joint, and compare it to something it is not. It is not an upscale burger joint. It is the place you stop when you are barreling down the highway and your stomach reminds you that you need to eat. It's the place you go to when you don't have time to make your own breakfast. It is way better than just about any other fast food burger joint out there. It is everything good about Texas. they have sweet tea for crying out loud... and it is actually freaking sweet! I know liberals who have left our state, who still crave for the stuff. It has nothing to do with politics my friends, it has to do with one of the best tasting fast food restaurants that you are almost guaranteed to find anywhere you happen to find yourself in this great state.

Then somebody comes on here blasting Chick-fil-a??? Seriously? Just chicken? I doubt most people practice the religious beliefs/politics that that company does enough to fill their dining areas and drive thrus. It is about the food, their adherence to their convictions is just a added bonus for some of us. Actually, I take that back, I kinda curse them when I want some chicken when I am driving on my way home from church
                But it is "just chicken", which is precisely why it's popular. No need to trick up what works.

Comment

Factual ranking of fast food burger joints in Texas...best to worst. This is not a matter of opinion:
                  1-Texas Burger (just too few and far between)
                  2-Whataburger (found everywhere and always has mustard)
                  3-Burger King (flame broiled and made your way)

00 McDonalds (i'd rather starve)

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    But it is "just chicken", which is precisely why it's popular. No need to trick up what works.
                    Chick fil a is so popular because you feel like you are somehow eating healthy by not having a burger but lean white meat chicken. But the truth is you are having fried chicken and waffle fries with sweet tea which is just as bad calorie wise.

Comment

There should be a tag or logo temporarily added to a user's profile display when they say something epically stupid. Kind of like the "sponsor" and "supporter" graphics that get added. Maybe like a dunce cap or something that gets displayed for 30 days after the post. Or maybe change their avatar to Hillary Clinton as punishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll put Braums above Whataburger, but we have Burger Land in Paris which is better than both........

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Chick fil a is so popular because you feel like you are somehow eating healthy by not having a burger but lean white meat chicken. But the truth is you are having fried chicken and waffle fries with sweet tea which is just as bad calorie wise.

That or the fact most fast food burgers suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                            I'll put Braums above Whataburger, but we have Burger Land in Paris which is better than both........

Burgerland is like a time machine that takes you to 1974. Which, btw, is a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Burgerland is like a time machine that takes you to 1974. Which, btw, is a good thing
                              We went by a place called Health Camp in Waco that was like that. I loved it. Made a great burger.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                                Yeah, but you won't find 6 evenly spaced Braum's (or Texas Burger, etc.) between Houston and San Antonio... or Houston and Austin... Or Houston and Dallas... or Killeen and San Angelo.... you get the point.

Comment

Working...
                                X