Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Whataburger......no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
    Wish they would bring back the Thick and Hearty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is still available at all the WB around DFW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

chop house cheddar burger add lettuce tomato onion + jalapeƱos. get onion rings. It'll get you right

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        It is still available at all the WB around DFW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We still have here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          I don't understand what the hype is about them , their burgers are fair at best
          Thin patty
          No seasoning
          Nasty chopped onions, should be sliced
          Patty not greasy

Not a good hamburger
          I am on your side in this debate. Don't like it, never have, don't understand the fanaticism over it.

Comment

Its a fast food burger, no sure what some of yall are expecting. Probably need to manage your expectations a little better. Now with that said, a Whataburger resturaunt that is being properly managed and following quality standards IMO knocks the socks off of any other fast food burger joint.

Comment

How in the heck can we get this thread whacked ?

Communist BS propoganda.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                How in the heck can we get this thread whacked ?

Communist BS propoganda.
                Paging 1869......how about some hula hoops

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  Obviously I do not consider it the best. But since so many on TBH are found of the product and it is a TX brand it is very popular.
                  I only posted the photo because some said green chile is not an option. I ran up and grabbed one real quick to prove otherwise. I will admit I fed 3/4 of it to the dogs.
                  Green chilis are highly overrated. They are only available at the one in Roswell......not over here.

Grilled onions and jalapenos are far superior. Anyone that doesn't like Whataburger is not qualified to critique food but then again you like that crappy southwestern garbage. It's so blind. Yuk.

The only fast food burger that compares is Five Guys. They are awesome but expensive. Does it really qualify as fast food? No drive thru.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Paging 1869......how about some hula hoops
                    Whats a 1869?

Comment

Double meat mustard all the way. Cant beat it with a stick.

They do charge to much for cheese. A buddy of mine always brings his own when we go fishing. The first time we went to Whataburger and he pulled two slices of cheese out of his pocket, I almost lost it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Whats a 1869?
                        Like a 1369, only different.

1869 is GoldenEagle's birth year.

Comment

Factual and undisputed FAST FOOD burger joints in Texas ranking:
                          1-Texas Burger (just few and far between)
                          2-Whataburger (always has mustard)
                          3-Burger King (made your way)

00 McDonalds (I'd rather starve)

Comment

I think I like sonic burgers more than whataburgers but the fries at whataburger are 100x better than sonic.

Comment

I am on your side in this debate. Don't like it, never have, don't understand the fanaticism over it.
                              Your taste buds are broken.

There are those whose taste buds are inferior and then there are those of us who know what tastes good... but that's just how life treats you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Green chilis are highly overrated. They are only available at the one in Roswell......not over here.

Grilled onions and jalapenos are far superior. Anyone that doesn't like Whataburger is not qualified to critique food but then again you like that crappy southwestern garbage. It's so blind. Yuk.

The only fast food burger that compares is Five Guys. They are awesome but expensive. Does it really qualify as fast food? No drive thru.
                                Good morning BOB. I see the jalapenos aren't the only things that are pickled this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X