X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Slow down there little Rubio.

Don't go casting any stones prior to stone casting time. Just maybe, he turned the volume way down on Hillary. Just like he said when campaigning, when he was complaining the current administration announces their intentions to send x amount of troops to xyz by a certain date.

In other words, don't make your intentions know until you are ready to execute.

Trump wasn't my 1st or 2nd or even 3rd choice but it's what we have and I'm going to give the man a chance to deliver on some of his campaign promises. He certainly has CEO's on their tippy toes.

How did you just dodge that big wall on the Texas Mexico border?
    The one he just asked you and me to pay for when the whole campaign he said Vicente Fox and Carlos Slim would pay for it.
    That's not turning down the volume, that's unplugging the power cord.

#trumpwasmyfirstandonly

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
      Just cant stand a liar. I know they all lie but his major campaign was make America great again. Get rid of Obamacare. Which i never believed he could do because he didn't have a solution. Have Mexico pay for The Wall. Which i also believed he could never do. Send Hillary to prison. Now that would be great BUT I know he wont do that. He has retracted on all of those and isnt even in office yet.. what was really crazy is everyone would clap and cheer when he promised these things and i just sat back thinking are people really that stupid thinking he can or would do these things??? Those issues were his main campaign focus. Never had solutions and retracted every one of them. So from here on out i know he talks out of his ***. His main advisor is his son in law??!!?? WTH experience does he have. Are yall really following him or just hoping his lies come true. His flagrant words toward other prime ministers and countries that we arr supposed to be allies with. He has balls is what we really think???!!??Sad...Make America great again. IM ALL ABOUT THAT!!!
      If you actually paid attention you would know that nearly your entire statement is false.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Why must we be so childish?
        It's as if you can't glean what is happening there.
        America already thinks the collective IQ of hunters is already very low.
        Why give them more ammunition?
        Pray tell, O Wise One, because it appears to me that Obama is bowing in submission?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Pray tell, O Wise One, because it appears to me that Obama is bowing in submission?
          Or maybe he is signing a document?

Bowing in submission???
          I'm sure the next shot they had him spread eagle over the desk, huh?

Stop the immaturity and bravado.
          But Obama is a Muslim so....

Comment

How did you just dodge that big wall on the Texas Mexico border?
            The one he just asked you and me to pay for when the whole campaign he said Vicente Fox and Carlos Slim would pay for it.
            That's not turning down the volume, that's unplugging the power cord.

#trumpwasmyfirstandonly
            I don't have an opinion on the wall now or anything else he's done, mainly because he hasn't been sworn into office yet. BTW: I'm not a fan of the wall. I fine if he will let BP do their job and enforce current immigration laws. That alone should curb illegal immigration IMO. Plus, you don't permanently change the make up of the border with an ugly wall.

My point is, he might just be announcing different strategies so fend off the wolves (media & dumbacrats).

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              If you actually paid attention you would know that nearly your entire statement is false.
              1. Get rid of Obamacare
              2. Build the wall and have Mexico pay for it
              3. Send Hillary to jail

Which of those 3 has he not already recanted on?
              Or can you point out a few issues that LiL Marco mentioned that are false?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                I don't have an opinion on the wall now or anything else he's done, mainly because he hasn't been sworn into office yet. BTW: I'm not a fan of the wall. I fine if he will let BP do their job and enforce current immigration laws. That alone should curb illegal immigration IMO. Plus, you don't permanently change the make up of the border with an ugly wall.

My point is, he might just be announcing different strategies so fend off the wolves (media & dumbacrats).
                Different strategies to fend off the media????
                Is he not the most powerful man in the world?

Not sworn into office yet?
                But he's already making presidential decisions by having his cabinet appointees going before congress.

He's already had companies move their plants from Mexico back to Indiana.

I just don't want this guy to have my vote and not do the things he said he would.

Comment

1. Get rid of Obamacare
                  2. Build the wall and have Mexico pay for it
                  3. Send Hillary to jail

Which of those 3 has he not already recanted on?
                  Or can you point out a few issues that LiL Marco mentioned that are false?
                  He has not recanted on any of those and the only thing Marco mentioned that is accurate is Trump does in fact need to quit popping off on social media.
                  Trump fully intends to build a wall and there are plenty of ways for mexico to pay for it other than direct payments.
                  The president cant prosecute people, but he can appoint people that will. And i believe he has done just that.
                  Obama care repeal is in the news everyday and Trumps opinion on its repeal is clear if you pay attention.
                  Every thing you guys are saying he is reneging on is false

Comment

Really....

Y'all are fussing cause Trump has the balls to say what most of us are thinking... and many of us would say in a similar situation..

Political Correctness is dead, dead and buried... good riddance

Comment

Different strategies to fend off the media????
                      Is he not the most powerful man in the world?

Not sworn into office yet?
                      But he's already making presidential decisions by having his cabinet appointees going before congress.

He's already had companies move their plants from Mexico back to Indiana.

I just don't want this guy to have my vote and not do the things he said he would.
                      I agree. I want him to get stuff done too and I'm willing to give him a chance get this stuff done before I start calling him out for not honoring his campaign promises.

Comment

Y'all do realize he isn't even President yet right? But yet somehow he has not done what he said he was going to do AS PRESIDENT. Let me reiterate since you are not getting it, HE ISNT PRESIDENT YET. Also, as early as October if you watched any of his rallies you would of seen him lay out the plan where we would pay for the wall and Mexico would reimburse us for it. Its on freaking you tube go watch.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Last edited by Ætheling; 01-12-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                          I back track my last statement. You are correct he is not dumb.... also "Meryl Streep is an overrated actress". The dude is going to be our president and cant keep his mouth shut. Not sticking up for Streep but **** is he going to comment on every one saying something about him on twitter?? That is plain embarrassing of our president.
                          I wonder what word got blanked out with asterisks in this comment. That's the only thing that I was interested in hearing in it. Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Y'all do realize he isn't even President yet right? But yet somehow he has not done what he said he was going to do AS PRESIDENT. Let me reiterate since you are not getting it, HE ISNT PRESIDENT YET. Also, as early as October if you watched any of his rallies you would of seen him lay out the plan where we would pay for the wall and Mexico would reimburse us for it. Its on freaking you tube go watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFQn_J4An8
                            You're wrong....CNN isn't reporting it so it must not be true

Comment

This is this morning! Does this look like a president/ congress backing off a promised?

Comment

Mexico's government said on Wednesday it would throw its relationship with the United States wide open when it sits down for talks with the incoming U.S. administration, putting security, migration and trade on the table in search of a deal. U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has threatened to tear up a trade agreement that underpins Mexico's economic model if he cannot renegotiate its terms in his favor, battering the peso currency and fuelling uncertainty over foreign investment. "All the issues that define our bilateral relationship are on the table, including security, migration and trade," Pena Nieto said in a speech to a group of diplomats.

Mexico is Petrified at the reality there is finally a President that actually leads with Americans best intrest in mind. They are shaking in their boots. And im sure the mexican gov. Dumping their worst on us is going to come to an end sooner rather than later

Comment

Working...
                                X