Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    That used to be the job OF THE NEWS PAPERS/RADIO NEWS/TELEVISION NEWS stations...so many people seem to have forgotten that. Now it's all about how the owners want it spun...and like it or not, the overwhelmingly vast percentage of news media ownerships decide how their stations/printers spin the news. But hey, let's get PO'ed at someone for bringing up crap that was hidden by politicians and then lied about. Yeah, good idea

I personally don't give a dang WHO brought it to light, nor WHY they brought it to light. If there had been nothing to be found, there would have been nothing brought to light
    Here's where your missing the point. They are picking and choosing which skeletons to leak. Therefore helping to influence the outcome. If they had released hillary's emails AND trumps tax returns you could argue they are doing this for our benefit. When you only do it for one side, they are doing what you are arguing the media does. You may think it helps you this time but next time you may be speaking russian
    Last edited by LWC; 01-08-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

If any of the info hacked and released was false I too would be upset. There is still no real evidence it was Russia. Could of been, most likely was, had to have been is all they have and it doesn't work for me. Influencing an election through the truth is a problem for y'all? I'd personally like to thank who ever brought the truth to light.

"Here America, here's some emails saying the truth you already knew, make an informed decision". Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Question for you that think Russia did us a favor. . If they had released trumps tax returns that showed something negative. Must be something negative in there because he won't release em.....and this cost him the election. Would you still be saying everyone does it, they do it worse, buy Russia the best vodka, it's true so get over it???

Comment

How would you ever quantify that it lost him the election?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            How would you ever quantify that it lost him the election?

Work with me. This is hypothetical. Nothing quantified here. Just reverse what really happened with the headlines "Russia Leaks Trumps Tax Returns. Trump is only worth $300,000 and never gave to veterans."

Next day "Trump Loses Election"

Still so happy about all this foreign espionage? After all they only leaked the truth.

Comment

Trump worked the tax code to his advantage. Who DOESN'T do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Trump worked the tax code to his advantage. Who DOESN'T do that?
                Yes he does. I do and you do as well. That was not the question. Go back and read it real slow. I think you got caught up on the bold text. Maybe call river rat and together y'all can figure it out. Now answer the question

Comment

Some people on this thread need to stop already! I've read thru the entire thread and not once did I see anywhere anyone talking about turning a blind eye towards trump. What has been said is we know for a fact Clinton is corrupt. Most people here are concerned about our government and keep a watch on it no matter who is in office. I believe the whole Russian deal is just the left pointing fingers at someone cause that's all they have done the last 8 years. Now saying that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep a close eye on trump since he is now our commander in cheif.

Comment

I don't believe it would change the vote. If you choose to live in hypothetical land, then have it.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Work with me. This is hypothetical. Nothing quantified here. Just reverse what really happened with the headlines "Russia Leaks Trumps Tax Returns. Trump is only worth $300,000 and never gave to veterans."

Still so happy about all this foreign espionage? After all they only leaked the truth.
                      Then he would of lost cause of his tax returns and not giving to veterans! ! Granted Im not for anyone hacking anything but I'm not going to sit here all ****** off at another country right now when the people we are voting for are the ones trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Comment

Id be extremely impressed if i heard that news. And id want there to be a book about how a man with a net worth of 300k could own a 60 million dollar jet.
                        The absolute only reason there is any "news" about hacking is because this election rendered the Clinton's irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          I don't believe it would change the vote. If you choose to live in hypothetical land, then have it.
                          I knew you would have trouble comprehending.....but even after you read it several times, you still could not answer honestly.

Comment

I knew you would have trouble comprehending.....but even after you read it several times, you still could not answer honestly.
                            Obviously you have trouble with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                              obviously you have trouble with reality.
                              and hypocrites!!

Comment

and hypocrites!!
                                Says the Trump bashing Cruz crybaby.

Comment

Working...
                                X