Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
    Russia doesn't have to have "stuffed ballot boxes" or hacked vote totals to have influenced the election in Trump's favor. People who imply otherwise are just trying to obscure the issue.

And if you think "our guy didn't do anything any worse than that witch Hillary Clinton" is a good "justification" for the possibility that Trump's ties to Russia are more than meets the eye......
    And there you go. There is a possibility that Trump has ties to Russia. No proof just a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      And there you go. There is a possibility that Trump has ties to Russia. No proof just a possibility.
      That is all we have been trying to say. It is a possibility. Nobody knows all the facts. There is some evidence that russia tried to pull some funny stuff for trump. Trump has a man crush on putin. All this needs to be looked into further....unless you give a free pass for anything related to trump. Just say it and move along.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        As I said, most of you don't have any interest in knowing. If you did, a Google search wouldn't have taken much longer than it took to post the above message. I'm not doing your research for you. Did it for myself. It's available to the public, for those who wish to be well informed. If you want to live in ignorant bliss, knock yourself out.
        Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 01-07-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
          As I said, most of you don't have any interest in knowing. If you did, a Google search wouldn't have taken much longer than it took to post the above message. I'm not doing your research for you. Did it for myself. It's available to the public, for those who wish to be well informed. Knock yourself out.
          I think that if there was you wouldn't have to google search for it; because it would be playing on the msm non stop 24/7.

Comment

There is a possibility that the Clinton Foundation was/is a criminal enterprise. Lots of proof available as well. We can find the time to hold hearings about the Russians but not the Clintons?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              I think that if there was you wouldn't have to google search for it; because it would be playing on the msm non stop 24/7.
              Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                I think this question has been asked a few times. And a lot of run around answers is all we get.

What baffles me is those two guys have HUGE nads calling conservatives hypocrites. That's nearly as bad as believing racial tensions in America are better since Obama has been in office.

I don't recall either of those guys raising cane with any Hillary scandal. Or when the media only talks good about Hillary and only bad about Trump. Gee that's not rigging anything. And that's something we can actually see happening, not something possibly made up like this Russian junk. I mean who has any proof at all besides crap being fed to us? And even if all the crap being fed to us was true it doesn't mean anything. It shouldn't have changed any persons vote.

And also if you say Trump has deals with Russia etc...you're freaking mad in the head if you can't see how many shady deals the Clintons have.

So what did Russia actually do to get Trump elected?

I am a conservative. I did not call conservatives hypocrites. I will call YOU a hypocrite. See the bolded text. You say the Clinton'ts have shady deals and then use that justify your guy's possible shady deals . That is hypocritical. If you don't understand, please don't ask Ironman to explain. He has terrible comprehension lol. I'll just quote the definition.

Definition of hypocrite

: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  I am a conservative. I did not call conservatives hypocrites. I will call YOU a hypocrite. See the bolded text. You say the Clinton'ts have shady deals and then use that justify your guy's possible shady deals . That is hypocritical. If you don't understand, please don't ask Ironman to explain. He has terrible comprehension lol. I'll just quote the definition.

Definition of hypocrite

Help me comprehend how Russia elected Trump again. I obviously have a short memory as well.

Comment

Definition of hypocrite

you keep saying POSSIBLE shady deals; which means that you don't know.
                    I could POSSIBLY win the lottery tonite

what we do know is that Clinton HAS had deals with the Russians

Comment

But...but...but. You must have bad reading comprehension like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        But...but...but. You must have bad reading comprehension like me.
                        gotta be what it is

but I can see through this bunch of B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Help me comprehend how Russia elected Trump again. I obviously have a short memory as well.
                          For the 50th time I did not say Russia elected trump. Said they tried per our intel. Hypocrites say who cares hillary did it first and harder. Or keep asking where the time stamped videos are. Well informed use google and find out that trump is actually grandson of stalin.

Comment

For the 50th time I did not say Russia elected trump. Said they tried per our intel. Hypocrites say who cares hillary did it first and harder. Or keep asking where the time stamped videos are. Well informed use google and find out that trump is actually grandson of stalin.
                            Weak. Google ain't got **** on our MSM when it comes to Trump trash. Try again.

Comment

man if I would have seen that on the interweb I never would have voted for him, cause we all know everthing on the web is true.

Comment

Clinton is not going to be my president in a few days. We ALL hate her and know she is a terrible person. What do you want to do? Have lengthy discussions on what Hillary will do in retirement. We are discussing russia and our president. It is possible that he has shady dealings with russia. Intel back this up. That could put our national security at risk. Why do you bury your head in the sand and not question this? Because hillary is a witch and had deals with the russians?

Comment

Working...
                                X