Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    They're both f-ing close to water.

I used to drink Coors Light myself. I drink Miller Light now. It has more taste but neither give me a headache like a Budweiser product. Just can't do any Bud products.

Same here on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
      Skinny, wow, 39 hogs half way through the year. That is flat out getting it done with a bow. I'm also very impressed with your shot to kill ratio(dead pigs recovered).

Jeff, your no slouch either as you have killed more hogs with a bow this year then most.

Congrats to both of you.

Bad luck on your next hunts.

Thanks Rob. That means a lot coming from you man! KAP

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Same here on all counts.
        I must say, I don't need to see you doing the canoe thingy.

Comment

I like dark thick beer the most. Stouts and Ales. Specially with dinner. Gotta drink nearly a whole 6-pack of light tall-boys to get what 2 or 3 good dark beers will do. Plus, they make me feel more full. Light beer is good for cool-n off. But dang, they are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Thanks Rob. That means a lot coming from you man! KAP
            So the rest of us are just chopped liver! Thanks, Lol[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Texas Grown; 06-15-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                So the rest of us are just chopped liver! Thanks, Lol[emoji23]

Rob is the main man when it comes to pig killing...the rest of us are mere mortals. [emoji6]

Comment

I'm just a fly on the wall. Just giving hogdude a hard time. I know gh68 is the man, I meant no harm. [emoji12]

Comment

Well I've been in Memphis all week but my son is doing his part to keep them in control. Four this week. He likes his 6.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job Tex Jr!

Comment

Nice work! Looks like a couple hefty pigs there!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          I'm just a fly on the wall. Just giving hogdude a hard time. I know gh68 is the man, I meant no harm. [emoji12]

Watch out! TG has one of them electrified bug zapper rackets! I hear he's pretty good with that thing! Haha.

Na, seriously. I appreciate the heck outta you guys that help us keep this thread interesting...been a fun thread so far!

Comment

Watch out! TG has one of them electrified bug zapper rackets! I hear he's pretty good with that thing! Haha.

Na, seriously. I appreciate the heck outta you guys that help us keep this thread interesting...been a fun thread so far!
                            It's been a blast. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I thought the "lol & [emoji23]" said I was kidding. Those bug zapper rackets scare the chit out of me TG! Lmao

Comment

No offense taken! [emoji1474]

I'll be headed to the Diamond C for some pig killing tomorrow sometime. I was hoping to bail out early, but my wife has a horse that might need to go to the vet to get looked at...so that might slow me down. We just got in from playing with a rectal thermometer and a gelding. Lol

Comment

No offense taken! [emoji1474]

I'll be headed to the Diamond C for some pig killing tomorrow sometime. I was hoping to bail out early, but my wife has a horse that might need to go to the vet to get looked at...so that might slow me down. We just got in from playing with a rectal thermometer and a gelding. Lol

There's a joke in there but I ain't touching it. Good luck this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X