Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since Jeff didn't get any video, I guess I'll post this video I edited of me lowering the high power light down on the big pig I shot the other day...I had already lowered and raised the low power light on him, so I had a good feeling I was good to go!

Lowering the light down on a pig or pigs is one of the most exciting parts of the hunt for me...kinda hold my breath hoping the pig(s) don't booger. Lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AqzQQPurvE&sns=em"]DDR BIG BOAR 4-26-17 EDITED - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Skinny; 04-28-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Lmao at the charity pigs! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hi Jeff! [emoji8]
      There is room for you too. Lots of pig need killing. Panhandle evenings are nice this time of year. Come on up.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
        There is room for you too. Lots of pig need killing. Panhandle evenings are nice this time of year. Come on up.

Now we are taking!!! Haha

I just like giving FND a hard time...[emoji1474]

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Oh and for those keeping score...

Ray Ray 2
          Skinny 18
          Jeff 16

FIFY[emoji1474]

Comment

pigs

Congrats on the pig killing this week, I just caught up have been chasing axis this week. No luck yet but getting closer! CONGRATS!

Comment

Congrats Jeff!!!!

And Congrats to Ray Ray also!

Comment

Congrats skinny FND and rae rae. @ this rate pretty good chance yall will be close to 100 pigs by year end..

Comment

Thanks y'all! Good times with Ray Ray yesterday afternoon for sure! She's a bonafide pig killer! I think that's her 4th pig to kill. First time to kill two with one shot...she was ecstatic! Haha

Silly girl says she's mad at them pigs...wonder where she heard that? [emoji23]

Comment

That's funny!

Comment

Love the pic Skinny.
                      Training her right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who's in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was in the Jeep stand, setting Duke's traps. Didn't see anything except lightening bugs. Also was cheating with the Ruger bow.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Muskles, when it comes to pigs, there's no such thing as cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Muskles, when it comes to pigs, there's no such thing as cheating.
                              That's my way of thinking, but Skinny and FND set the bar at bow kills only! Lol. The only good wild pig is a dead wild pig! I think my bride and I are gonna try to hit em soon. I've been trying to get something together since the end of deer season, but no luck so far. She's getting me a lot of hunting stuff here lately, and she usually waits until huntin season or Christmas. Not sure if I should be excited or scared!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                                That's my way of thinking, but Skinny and FND set the bar at bow kills only! Lol. The only good wild pig is a dead wild pig! I think my bride and I are gonna try to hit em soon. I've been trying to get something together since the end of deer season, but no luck so far. She's getting me a lot of hunting stuff here lately, and she usually waits until huntin season or Christmas. Not sure if I should be excited or scared!

Be scared my friend and wear a cup to bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X