No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out. All I had was bad luck. I'm ****** off to say the least. I know better than to try to force a wind situation.

I had my chances and failed.

Nice work Skinny

Comment

You're just outta practice FND, you'll bounce back!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        I'm out. All I had was bad luck. I'm ****** off to say the least. I know better than to try to force a wind situation.

Nice work Skinny
        Sorry to hear Jeff. Glad your alright too. Your time will come again. Were the skeeters out any yet?

Comment

Skeeters were horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Nice work Skinny
            Dang, sorry to hear but you'll start killing swine one of these days.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

At least ya got to get out. What I'd give to be in the shape I was in 12 years ago. I miss get-n skeeter ate.

Comment

I thought I got him! [emoji51]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcLXmCq0S-c&sns=em"]608 GoPro Boar 2-22-17 - YouTube[/ame]

Piglet

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRDq9t99ViQ&sns=em"]608 GoPro Pig 2-2-27 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Heck yeah! Stackin em up tonight!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Skinny is on fire! Nice job, amigo! Better keep padding, you know Jeff has some secrets still up his sleeve!

Haha! Thanks....and yes, I know better than to slow up on these pigs when battling it out with FND!

Comment

Awesome job Skinny! Glad the SWAT worked out for you. How did the blades hold up/tip? I told the guy that makes them I'd relay the results of a test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats

Way to go Skinny, nice shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                          Awesome job Skinny! Glad the SWAT worked out for you. How did the blades hold up/tip? I told the guy that makes them I'd relay the results of a test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't pay much attention to the blades, as I just kinda eased it out of the pig last night. I did notice the ferrule broke right there where the arrow shaft meets the head. I'll get some pics of the head later today. Thanks again for sending me one to try!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congrats and good vibes....I'll be back in the stand soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              I didn't pay much attention to the blades, as I just kinda eased it out of the pig last night. I did notice the ferrule broke right there where the arrow shaft meets the head. I'll get some pics of the head later today. Thanks again for sending me one to try!
                              **** the ferrule broke? That's not good

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                Thanks everyone for the congrats and good vibes....I'll be back in the stand soon!
                                Those pigs must enjoy the punishment. I might get one shot at the sounder at one of my feeders then it takes weeks before they ever venture back.

Keep at em Skinny. Getcha a couple more

Comment

Working...
                                X