No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed home with pigs. Will get LDP and cut him open. I'll post up in a bit. Low fuel light is on. Oops.

Comment

Where's Jeff?

Comment

Congrats Skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Where's Jeff?
          Set-n up LDPs I hope!

Comment

jankied!!!

Comment

I am going to take a guess that Jeff wired the new 4 wheeler light wrong, killed his battery, killed a pig and then his phone died. Or work caught up with him and he is sleeping in the blind!

Comment

Alright dudes...here's my LDPs for pigs #5 and #6!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

"Double down skeener!" That's what I'm talk-n about. Great pics brother.

Comment

Skinny is on fire! Nice job, amigo! Better keep padding, you know Jeff has some secrets still up his sleeve!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Congrats! You did a good job Skinny!

Now if FND woke up and did half as good as you I'm satisfied.lol

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeff must of emptied his quiver on pigs and is tracking them down now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok now the Swat stuff....

My shot was just almost perfect on this pig, but a tad forward with him quartering away a bit. I caught the bottom of the front lung and his wind pipe. The arrow stopped when it hit the back side of his sternum only giving me about 8" of penetration.

The entry was a nice gash and the hole in his chest was rather large. I'm sure he woulda died over night as he was hurting pretty good when I tracked him down with the Glock.

Entry

Under his shoulder

I'd use a Swat head again for sure...but I think I'd try to take a broadside shot right behind the shoulder.

I was covered up with pigs...sows behind me, piglets to my left and under the feeder....the sows started growling a bit behind me and this dude kept working further away so I took the 25 yard shot.

Comment

Nice Skinny! How does the SWAT compare to your rage hypodermic or any of your other go to's?

Comment

Somebody better text FND. His last post was at 6:42PM while on stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X