Krivoman blind question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
    Bumping this up as I had some questions....

1. For those of you that bow hunt out of them, 3, 4, or 5 windows?

2. I looked on the website and didn't see the deluxe version. What's the difference in the deluxe and the classic?
    X2, i would also like to know the price difference between the delux and classic if anyone knows offhand

Comment

What is the preferred hauling method for these? I have been contemplating building my own bow blind, but my time is worth a lot of money and these look promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Shucks. I'll be buying a blind and directional lower unit from you at some point...that 500 mile round trip would be tough tho. Lol
        Skinny I can bring it to Nanza if you want

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
          I have an older version with 3 windows, but I only hunt out of one window. The others I have some black curtains over them to keep it darker. I just use them to see in other directions, but never open them.
          This is similar to what I do, on the first one I bought I only use one window and spray painted the other two, may crack one open in the early season to get a draft going to push some of the heat out. The other two I bought I asked him not to install the windows, then I could place the blind where I needed it and not be dictated by window/door location.

Comment

I bought 3 of them this past year and have been experiencing the leaking windows as well...any remedies to this? we just got the 3 windows and they do the job for the most part but I think I would go 4 if I were to do it again which I think im going to get another one for this year for another platform I am building...as far as transporting mitch has it down and can help ya load em. I should've taken a picture but I had my sxs and two blinds on my 20' trailer and another blind on my trucks flatbed

Comment

Set-Up

My Krivoman set-up.
              Attached Files

Comment

What are the outside dimensions?

Comment

I hauled mine perfectly in a 5’x8’ trailer laying forward strapped down. Only weighs 120 lbs.
                  Love my blind and definitely taking it to install on our new place
                  Always warm and dry. Especially with my “lil buddy” heater.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher View Post
                    What are the outside dimensions?
                    82 inches outside lip to lip.

Comment

I've hauled 3 blinds two different times out his yard on a 6.5'x16' trailer.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                      X