Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Krivoman blind question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    I have read they are plenty big for two grown adults. the reason I am looking at them is to start bringing my daughter with me.

I hunt out of ours with my son and his shooting tripod along with my bow. I'm in an office chair and he's in a stool. 2 backpacks full of hunting stuff. Games and snacks and still have room to move inside. They also muffle sound excellent! Would like to add another one or two before next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a cool video Mitch did in the delux blind showing the vent, door, and windows. You can also see how much the blinds muffle your sound. He has a deer 3 feet from the blind.

Comment

Hoping to get another one this year.

Comment

I've hunted these a ton . . . they are everything and more then advertised.

my lease never produced more then a 125, i put the blind out and this happened.

187 2/8 deer I shot in Cotulla area. Massive horned old deer.

mitch has a herd improvement guarantee!

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL.....When I picked up my blind he said his printer was broken. I never was able to sign that contract with the "herd improvement guarantee".
              Great blinds. I am going to upgrade my windows and door this year.

Comment

Lol I'd buy a few new blinds a year for a deer like that!!!

Comment

Yes the model I hunted does not have the new deluxe model windows. The one I hunted the bottom portion of the window closes directly to the inside of the blind wall and not against the aluminum frame. This new window version looks like it would solve that rain leaking in problem. Again, awesome blind and Mitch is a stand-up guy.

Comment

Best ground blind out there. I have no moisture issues, but I do not have windows that close. I just have netting in my windows.

Bisch

Comment

Anywhere to get these blinds near Ft. Worth?

Comment

I'm pretty sure you have to pick them up in Georgetown. I would PM Krivoman.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Anywhere to get these blinds near Ft. Worth?
                          Not this time of year. All located in the Georgetown/ Leander area.

Comment

Krivoman blind question.

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                            Not this time of year. All located in the Georgetown/ Leander area.

Shucks. I'll be buying a blind and directional lower unit from you at some point...that 500 mile round trip would be tough tho. Lol
                            Last edited by Skinny; 01-02-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Bumping this up as I had some questions....

1. For those of you that bow hunt out of them, 3, 4, or 5 windows?

2. I looked on the website and didn't see the deluxe version. What's the difference in the deluxe and the classic?

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                                Bumping this up as I had some questions....

1. For those of you that bow hunt out of them, 3, 4, or 5 windows?

2. I looked on the website and didn't see the deluxe version. What's the difference in the deluxe and the classic?
                                I have an older version with 3 windows, but I only hunt out of one window. The others I have some black curtains over them to keep it darker. I just use them to see in other directions, but never open them.

Comment

Working...
                                X