Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What pen do people carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by venado View Post
    My "suit" pen:
    The Finish An alluring combination of shades of Pearl veined with a rich, velvety Black, the pen is crafted from lustrous, cast acrylic, complemented with Golden finish trims. The Trim Gold plated with a stamped cap crown. The Nib FreeInk technology, well-known for consistent, fluid lines and long-lasting colours.

A Pilot G2 is just something to write with whereas luxury pens (like a Montblanc or Parker Duofold for example) are like driving a Ferrari, it goes to HEB just like a Ford, but gets noticed on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by LaytonConor View Post
      Please, tell me that's a joke? 300-500+ dollar pen?
      Seriously, what would be the benefit over a a regular G2 pen.
      You are less likely to loan it to someone that may forget to return it........

Heck, you loan a great writing G2 for $1.50 and you might forget who you loaned it to.

Comment

I love my two Mont Blanc's but never use them........just for looking really. I just got a "space pen" from Congressman Louie Gohmert.......really kewl as it writes upside down. Probably wont carry that one either, but great for my collection that I have. Oh, my sister in law gave me a quill pen two years ago and I display that one on my desk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I love my two Mont Blanc's but never use them........just for looking really. I just got a "space pen" from Congressman Louie Gohmert.......really kewl as it writes upside down. Probably wont carry that one either, but great for my collection that I have. Oh, my sister in law gave me a quill pen two years ago and I display that one on my desk!!!
          Exactly! If I ever have a desk nice pens are good little displays. Quality is always appreciated!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bic

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like quality things especially watches or cars or something but I still don't get the pens haha. Y'all are nuts. Of course it's not my money either so what you do with it is your business and not mine

Comment

My carry for 20 yrs
                Attached Files

Comment

Free ones.

Comment

I was a big fan of Sensa pens for many years but I have not seen them anywhere where I used to purchase them in the last few months.

Comment

Cross is great!

Cross click has:
                      Metal barrel
                      Slim
                      Pocket clip
                      Click button
                      Price about $30

You can also get them engraved from cross.
                      I just saw where you want to carry it in a jean pocket. I've tried and the clip is not big enough for a think jean pocket. Works great for shirt or jacket.
                      Last edited by NewTexian; 12-03-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

The pens you at Smokey Moes or Chase drive through. I used to stop at Smokey Moe's every morning on my way to work to get a couple breakfast tacos. Have a good collection of their pens. The store owner of the location that I go to is also my lease manager so he knows I have his pens.

The other are the pens at the chase drive through. I don't go to the bank often but usually when lease payment is due or my share of protein is due, I swing through the one across the street from smokey moes and get the cash so I can pay. Those days are like hitting the lottery because I have 2 new pens.

I switched jobs recently so I don't stop at Smokey Moes as often but I travel more now. I can see me having a lot of Marriott pens in my near future...

Also any conference I go to I'm a swag whore so I usually leave with a good 10-15+ pens.

Comment

Make your G2 a mont blanc

Mont Blanc Ball Pen Refill Mods for Pilot G2 Pen: Modifications to a Mont Blanc Ball Pen refill for the Pilot G2 pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman70 View Post
                            My carry for 20 yrs

Yup.... I got mine in 1997 and it wasn't quite as expensive as they are today but close. I have kept that pen with me for almost 20 years and done nothing but replace the ink. It is the smoothest pen I have ever used. I'll wear it in a shirt pocket or in the V of a polo shirt. Being a little more costly than a Bic, I keep up with it much like Costa sunglasses compared to Bill Dance cheapies. My Boss at the time suggested I get blue ink so my signature didn't look xeroxed on documents were audited and I've had it with blue ever since.

Comment

What ever they have in the supply closet at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cross carried a set for 30 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X