What pen do people carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
    Zebra G-301 hard to beat the clip and it is very slender and fits every shirt i wear
    Is the clip tough? I wear them in jean pockets and tend to break them off

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^ I have never put them in jeans but on shirts they work fine for me. Every once in a while i bend the clip but the good ole needle nose pliers fix it right up

Comment

. Honestly, most of us carry whichever pen we borrowed from the last drive thru fast food window. In an attempt to be honest I leave as many as I drive off with.

Comment

Zebra F701. Stainless knurled barrel, push button, pocket clip and can be modified to take the Fisher space pen refills.

That said I carry this one from Benchmade daily.

Looking to order this Zero Tolerance soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just click my bic

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              I just click my bic

I was starting to think I was the only one who didn't carry a fancy azz pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lamy all black click. Its awesome and thought as nails, writes upside down and not crazy expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                  I carry the best pen in the world, but it's plastic...

Pilot G2 07
                  Yep x2

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Mont Blanc Meisterstruck.....spinner...blue ink.

Please, tell me that's a joke? 300-500+ dollar pen?
                    Seriously, what would be the benefit over a a regular G2 pen.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAggieB View Post
                      Retro 51, blue agave. Heavy
                      Ditto Retro 51 but the "Betsy" (Ross initial Flag of the Nation)

Wonderful feel of a heavy pen with a roller ball tip. Does require a twist but likely not to break short of real DA use.

Tornado Retro 1951, Betsy Ross

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                        Cross is a great pen but if you can look online and find an older one that says USA umbrella by the top will cost a little more but are so much better I have a cross pen that my dad got when he graduated the police Academy in 1972 he wrote every report and ticket with it and he gave it to me when I graduated the police Academy and I uses it daily looks and writes as good as if it where brand new
                        They also make a very good weapon you can carry on a plane, the pencil too

Comment

Originally posted by LaytonConor View Post
                          Seriously, what would be the benefit over a regular G2 pen.
                          My "suit" pen:
                          The Finish An alluring combination of shades of Pearl veined with a rich, velvety Black, the pen is crafted from lustrous, cast acrylic, complemented with Golden finish trims. The Trim Gold plated with a stamped cap crown. The Nib FreeInk technology, well-known for consistent, fluid lines and long-lasting colours.

A Pilot G2 is just something to write with whereas luxury pens (like a Montblanc or Parker Duofold for example) are like driving a Ferrari, it goes to HEB just like a Ford, but gets noticed on the way.

Comment

Same reason people buy a Rolex, custom boots,etc when a much cheaper option does the same thing. I have three MB's and they are awesome.
                            Last edited by JeffJ; 12-03-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Same thing a 300 or 500 dollar knife does over a Walmart special. Quality is worth it sometimes!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X