No announcement yet.

camo blaze orange clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna say: There are 4 types of public lands in Texas. And each has it's own rules. Some federal lands do over lap with state lands. But some of the entities have a completely different set of rules where camo orange is legal. Not all of them are the same. If you've hunted each type, you'd know that there is no blanket law or rule. That is why it's important to know the rules for the type of public land you are hunting. Just say-n.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
      would you want someone that wrote you a citation try to prove you're innocent.

Glad you got an answer. There are still Federal Wardens to worry about on Public land. Never run across one, but hear they don't have a sense of humor.
      I'm saying he has to prove that I'm not wearing 400 sq. inches total orange, 144 on the front and 144 on the back, not that I'm innocent. I don't care if he's federal, state or a county mountie, the burden of proof is on the prosecutor. If they want to outlaw orange camo, they need to specify it. The regulations say inches, not solid orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
        I'm saying he has to prove that I'm not wearing 400 sq. inches total orange, 144 on the front and 144 on the back, not that I'm innocent. I don't care if he's federal, state or a county mountie, the burden of proof is on the prosecutor. If they want to outlaw orange camo, they need to specify it. The regulations say inches, not solid orange.
        yes, the Texas regs say inches, but read the Forest Service regs on it. When a Federal Game Warden cites you, he has the written document saying camo orange is not satisfactory. Ignorance is not a defense.

You pays your money, you can take your chances.

Comment

Working...
        X