Hagerman Segment C 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowhuntBOB89 View Post
    Does anyone kno which segments will be open next year or do they decide during the draw

As per the 2016 regulations pamphlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My hat off to you guys this weekend-y'all are true warriors!!!!

No feeders, no cameras, no warm blinds--elements that most of us didn't even go to the store in but y'all hunted 3 straight days all day just in hopes of a animal

Comment

Made it home in one piece. Throwing everything in the garage and gonna deal with it tomorrow.

4 days of hagerman and the lovely weather we had. Both my truck and I are sporting the same grungy look.

Comment

Where can I find one of those pampers I'd love to get registered and try to hunt with yall next year

Comment

Glad I scheduled a vacation day tomorrow. But I can say that I weathered this hunt better than my previous two times. I can only hope that I have another one in me three years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhuntBOB89 View Post
              Where can I find one of those pampers I'd love to get registered and try to hunt with yall next year

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                LOL, oh yeah that would go over like a fart in church.
                they had the pin location in use several years ago, but the problem was that guys didn't know where to put the pin on a map---

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                  they had the pin location in use several years ago, but the problem was that guys didn't know where to put the pin on a map---

Surly with GPS we could handle that now??

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                    That's right! Lots of people didn't even know where they were hunting!

Comment

Congrats to all the Hagerman hunters this year!!

And big congrats to all that hung in till the end. It's hard, I know, done it myself...

I just hope I can get one more shot before I physically can't make it again.

Comment

Well done to all, and thanks for taking us along. I am going to make that hunt one day myself!
                        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Thanks to everyone for bringing us along through TBH - hope to one day get a shot at hunting The H!

Comment

Hats off to all the guys who stuck it out all weekend!!
                            Congrats to Carlock on the pigs!
                            Congrats to the guy that shot the stud!

Comment

We'll done, men! Congrats to y'all that stuck it out.

Special congrats to you, Colwell. Amazing animal!

Just like public land hunting, sorry we had to deal with a little trash in this thread.

Another amazing Hagerman hunt! Thanks for those taking the time to bring us along.
                              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Well done gentlemen! Well done .

Comment

Working...
                                X