No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment C 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My blind is packed up on the cart. Fixing to spot and stalk. If you're in Sandy and I run into you I'm terribly sorry. Got to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
      Thank y'all very much!

What a stud! Congrats!

Biggs

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner
        LOL.

Get after them Dan. Just keep the harness on!

This... ask me how I know lol

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
          Thank y'all very much!

THAT is why you don't shoot the first legal buck seen @ H... but Id be hard pressed to fault anyone taking any legal buck at this point in the game, good luck.

Comment

Can you really spot n stalk on Hagerman?

Comment

I know I am not going to be able to get through to the arm chair biologist but I couldn't resist. Stop aging deer by their headgear. Not every five year old plus deer in Grayson county is going to be a 160+. Locals are truly blessed that only a couple dozen deer get harvest on 12000 acres each year.

Congrats to the hunter who stuck it out and harvested an absolute beast!!

Comment

Beautiful H-buck laying across the bow.
                Congratulations

Comment

Well I've relocated. Maybe not spot and stalk. More like still hunting till I got here. Peeking in to woods. Well I'm here till dark then a long, long walk back.

Comment

Nelsonv we where hunting on the short road parking entrance that part of sandy should be open all the cars were gone we where the last to leave. Gods luck

Comment

Found some blood on F and H pads near the water. Don't know if anyone is looking for something. FYI

Comment

Congrats on a Awesome buck, and good luck to the rest of yaw!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
                          I know I am not going to be able to get through to the arm chair biologist but I couldn't resist. Stop aging deer by their headgear. Not every five year old plus deer in Grayson county is going to be a 160+. Locals are truly blessed that only a couple dozen deer get harvest on 12000 acres each year.

Congrats to the hunter who stuck it out and harvested an absolute beast!!
                          I'm a local and this is the truth! I've had the pleasure of chasing and passing many deer in this county.....to the extent that my first was one of those "young" deer shot in Seg b. Nevermind that he was actually aged at 5.5. Many deer just don't have the genetics, even with age, even in Grayson! Now, many do, but an opportunity at those is few and far between! Congrats to the Hunter on shooting this Grayson County Monarch and to the rest, keep at it! This should have got the juices flowing again!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
                            Very nice Buck congrats!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
                            Wow nice buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                              Nelsonv we where hunting on the short road parking entrance that part of sandy should be open all the cars were gone we where the last to leave. Gods luck

Awesome. I'm just gonna run through screaming now[emoji3][emoji3] thanks for the heads up.

Comment

So what unit was the monster shot on

Comment

Working...
                                X