Idiot hunter conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
    I had a boss that finished off one with a Mesquite limb. The next year of the whole company got together and for Christmas he got a mesguite limb with a four power scope..
    That is awesome!!

Comment

Let's really turn up the fire. Which is more effective fixed measure limbs or mechanical?

Comment

I had an idiot conversation the other day. I went to get my public hunting permit and ran into a guy in line, this was the conversation.

Him: kinda late to be buying a license isn't it?

Me: I've had my license but I'm hunting the national forest soon so I need the permit.

Him: cool! good luck! I missed a monster 8 the other day close to the lake ( Conroe).

Me: Oh man, well good luck next time. What are you here for?

Him: I need to get my license.

Me: .........

Can't fix stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
          I had an idiot conversation the other day. I went to get my public hunting permit and ran into a guy in line, this was the conversation.

Him: kinda late to be buying a license isn't it?

Me: I've had my license but I'm hunting the national forest soon so I need the permit.

Him: cool! good luck! I missed a monster 8 the other day close to the lake ( Conroe).

Me: Oh man, well good luck next time. What are you here for?

Him: I need to get my license.

Me: .........

Can't fix stupid.

😂 Thanks, mhunter6...I needed a good laugh today

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            He should have grabbed a 2"x3' club, and filmed it.
            This is still awesome

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
              Consider the area.

Says the guy from East County. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry J. Ya left ya self wide open for that one buddy. [emoji13]

Comment

Maybe all he had was a BB pistol to shoot it with..I love me a McMuffin egg white for breakfast whats wrong with McDondalds...

Comment

Its threads like this one that keep me coming back to this site.

Comment

Had an employee at Burger King tell me that he had to quit bow hunting because it was too hard for him to hold back his bow for more than an hour. Said he was tired of going to work the next day sore.

Comment

why was he wearing a pistol ?

Comment

Russ...you just need to go through the drive-thru and head back to the picnic area to eat.

Comment

I think you are right. I avoid the drive thru since I am pulling a trailer but I have seen others do it that is what I will do from now. Probably be quicker service also.

Comment

Not all Indians were hunters!

Comment

It's obvious none of you boys grew up in East Texas! That whole story was poo poo from the very start and never happened��
                              Last edited by Darton; 11-29-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                                I think you are right. I avoid the drive thru since I am pulling a trailer but I have seen others do it that is what I will do from now. Probably be quicker service also.

This thread jinxed me bc I found myself in SA 3 times over the long weekend (even out in White Rock).

Comment

Working...
                                X