Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw quite a few young people at the polls this morning. Good to see them getting out. Even though they probably don't know what the hell they really believe in..lol

Comment

If you haven't, get your *** out there and vote.....

Comment

Today will go down as either one of the greatest days in American history or one of the worst days in American history. Today will determine if I continue to be a patriotic American or a Texas outlaw. I'm anxious, to say the least.

GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
          NOW THIS IS FACT...........and both sides are continually proving that this is the goal!!!

Comment

Today is National Elect a clown day. Get out and vote for your favorite clown. Seriously get out and vote, I know the choices are slim but it matters.

Comment

FWIW, the Huffington Post is vehemently pro-Democrat.

Comment

I think we will all be surprised tonight, I Really think Trump wins this thing, by the skin of his teethe... regardless, when we get up Wednesday morning, Jesus will still be seated and the right hand of the father and God will still be in control.

Comment

Originally posted by bauce302 View Post
                  Huffpost is run by 20 Liberal lesbians.
                  I like you political posts better than weather posts.

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I like you political posts better than weather posts.
                      Wonder if they'll sni.... ah forget it

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        George is not dar left, he is evil communist. He assisted the germans in the killing of millions of his own people. He has brought down many countries and he has always had intent to bring down ours. He ownes voting machine companies and quite sure he has a plans to fix this election.
                        You are 100% Correct!!!

Comment

I understand the protest candidate popularity but America picked the wrong guy to draw a line in the sand with. We know that now.

But it's too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lfd2037 View Post
                            today will go down as either one of the greatest days in american history or one of the worst days in american history. Today will determine if i continue to be a patriotic american or a texas outlaw. I'm anxious, to say the least.

Go trump!!!!!!
                            x1000

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Get Right View Post
                              Stock market also predicting a Clinton victory. It made a huge surge yesterday. The biggest pre-election surge in like 50+ years.
                              The stock market jumped after the announcement that the FBI wouldn't be prosecuting her. Rigged system...

Comment

This is so true..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X