Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    I do as well but gov. Can destroy and desires to destroy this country.
    The country that GOD created to be the one beacon of freedom in the world, a place to give hope to the world.
    God is good and powerful but evil's deception has swept across this country and i believe this is the last chance to keep the beacon of freedom burning bright.
    You are correct. IF she picks the next 3 SCOTUS positions, this country we called the United States of America is finished. Your grandchildren won't see the end of the liberal impact from a near completely left SCOTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse View Post
      Trump takes NH, Michigan, and Colorado. Next president

That's going to take a pretty big turnaround for MI & CO, but there's no telling with the way this election has gone

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Trump's leading in NH. 32% to 25%
        I'm pretty sure thats 32 to 25 votes..........from the couple of towns that vote at midnight.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

There is hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Exactly... the Republican establishment wasn't gung ho about Reagan and the media wrote him off.

Comment

God bless America, I'm praying for my Grandson and future great grandchildren to have a country like I grew up in.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

I believe it. Elections are all rigged. My vote doesn't matter,yours doesn't matter. That's just how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                you need to change your handle to Mr. Bad News.
                "Mr. Realistic" is accurate.

Comment

This whole crying wolf thing is getting old. The same "we're doomed" if such and such wins has been going on for as long as I can remember and we're still here. It's not going to be pretty if either of the establishment candidates win. They are both self serving egomaniacs, as most people are that enter politics. The bellyaching isn't productive.
                  Last edited by TxHuntFish; 11-08-2016, 08:07 AM.

Comment

The Huffington Post also said HRC was healthy and honest.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      I'm pretty sure thats 32 to 25 votes..........from the couple of towns that vote at midnight.

DJ
                      ....still good news!

Comment

Run Mickey Run!!!! (That would be Mickey Mouse..............lol..........the only worthy choice at this point.)

Comment

Originally posted by TxHuntFish View Post
                          This whole crying wolf thing is getting old. The same "we're doomed" if such and such wins has been going on for as long as I can remember and we're still here. It's not going to be pretty of either of the establishment candidates win. They are both self serving egomaniacs, as most people are that enter politics. The bellyaching isn't productive.
                          Best post on here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxHuntFish View Post
                            This whole crying wolf thing is getting old. The same "we're doomed" if such and such wins has been going on for as long as I can remember and we're still here. It's not going to be pretty of either of the establishment candidates win. They are both self serving egomaniacs, as most people are that enter politics. The bellyaching isn't productive.
                            If it gets Republicans to the polls......it's productive!

Comment

I don't know how anyone could vote for partial birth abortions, I don't care if the Donald likes to grab the *****. I could never vote in someone who wants socialized health care and is morally okay with killing a baby as it is being delivered....

Comment

Just voted in very conservative Mansfield. No waiting.
                                News reports Of huge lines in liberal Dallas.
                                I hope they it's not a harbinger.

Comment

Working...
                                X