No announcement yet.

Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like it wasn't worse than 9/11. Dems lost THAT prediction too.

Comment

The Clintons are now officially irrelevant
      The Clinton foundation will likely never receive another donation
      I hope they keep spending that money and they end up like your favorite broke professional athlete

Comment

I'm amazed that people on here who didn't vote for Trump now want to tell everybody what he needs to do. If you didn't get your participation ribbon then hush!

Comment

From her concession speech.

I'm not a lawyer (I could flunk the NY bar exam, too) but she referred at least 2x to the USA as a "constitutional democracy".

Our form of government is a constitutional republic. What am I missing here- a presidential candidate mistakes the form of government?

Here's a couple of thousands of references to this on the web.

es, and no. The answer to that question is somewhat complicated. Perhaps it might be more accurate to say “the United States was intended to be a republic, but has grown into a democratic republic.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
            She pushed her speech back to 10. What a looser.
            They were having trouble getting mothers to volunteer their babies to donate blood for her pre-press release transfusion.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              I'm amazed that people on here who didn't vote for Trump now want to tell everybody what he needs to do. If you didn't get your participation ribbon then hush!
              Amen. I have no desire to reach out to the libs or never trumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                From her concession speech.

I'm not a lawyer (I could flunk the NY bar exam, too) but she referred at least 2x to the USA as a "constitutional democracy".

Our form of government is a constitutional republic. What am I missing here- a presidential candidate mistakes the form of government?

Here's a couple of thousands of references to this on the web.

http://www.thisnation.com/question/011.html
                Obama is a constitutional lawyer and he told illegals to go out and vote

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Yep
                  The election was a mandate NOT to work with the democrats and to tell them to sit on a big stick

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Obama is a constitutional lawyer and he told illegals to go out and vote
                    Show me this.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      Show me this.
                      http://www.informationforthelazy.com/article29090384/***.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        **** no! Just not super confident in him, hope I'm wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Well you were wrong about Zeke, lol, you know I am just jacking with you.

Comment

Try again. I'm not asking because I can't search. I'm asking because Obama didn't say it.

Comment

Sure sounds like he did to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              Try again. I'm not asking because I can't search. I'm asking because Obama didn't say it.

He said they could vote and not get caught. The media said that video was edited. It was, for the news to shorten it for the segment, but he DID say it.

Comment

Well we now have a protest of college and high schook kids happening here in the springs.
                                Their slogan "vote love not hate" jeez guess they need a safe place too.

Comment

Working...
                                X