Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    **** Dale, surely you did not want the other idiot in there, I think Trump will do great things, could not be happier.

**** no! Just not super confident in him, hope I'm wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ding dong, the witch is dead!

Maybe now the Clinton's will go away (but not until their "charity" is fully investigated and prosecuted if warranted).

Comment

The Hag is about to give here CONCESSION speech at 9:30. FYI
        Last edited by Ivanite; 11-09-2016, 09:23 AM. Reason: Brain Fart

Comment

Had a dream last night after hearing Trump had won. It was a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
            The Hag is about to give here commencement speech at 9:30. FYI
            um.. not a commencement...
            CONCESSION

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              um.. not a commencement...
              CONCESSION
              Thank you... Had a Brain Fart

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                Y'all get over it....

Trump WON... nananananannanananannanananananah
                I would personally like to thank you for all your support and enthusiasm on all the political threads that there was still is hope and that the system would work. If it wasn't for all your positive comments and you ability to rally up the team I would have not been able to get through it sir. Thank you!

Comment

She pushed her speech back to 10. What a looser.

Comment

In watching the news last night I realized I am one of the uneducated white males they kept referring to.

I am amazed at how the media looks down on people who work hard, play hard, go to school, go to church, and raise a family. Apparently, this makes you a racist, bigot, knuckle dragging, women hating sexist, and angry white man.

I did get some enjoyment watching much of the media's faces melting off as the night wore on and they realized the impossible was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      True, but we only had two choices, for this country to become great again we need to get behind our new President.
                      Everybody understands the choice we had. We don't need to all become mind-numbed worshippers of Trump, paying no attention to what he does once he gets into office though. We need to be vigilant and hold his feet to the fire, keeping pressure on him and all the other politicians in Washington to actually work for US rather than working to expand government's power and corruption.

All the talk about "get in line" and "jump on the train" implies the opposite of vigilance. That kind of talk implies that we should go along with whatever our new "king" wants to do, whether it's in our best interest or not. That's not what we need. Now is not the time to relax and just go along. Now is the time to keep the pressure on BIG TIME to make sure Washington does a 180.

Trump is now a politician. Will he be one that works for us, or will he be one that works for the political ruling class? Time will tell. I'll wait to see his results before I heap praise and worship on him though. I pray that I get to do that. But we all need to keep our focus on what matters. What matters is results. Election results are just step 1. The more important results are yet to be seen. Stay vigilant and skeptical of all politicians. The system is very corrupting, especially for people who love power and have no real core principles. It's no time to relax.

But thank God Hillary isn't the next President. That's definitely a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
                        She pushed her speech back to 10. What a looser.
                        She's either classless, or she wasn't physically able to stand up and give a speech last night (probably both).

Comment

My takeaway from this election:

Trump had to beat both the Democrats and the main line Republicans as well as the media to win this election. He was maligned, attacked, and harrassed from both sides of the isle, the media, etc and still managed to pull it off.

I think what this says is that "We the People" are completely fed up with washington politics. This has nothing to do with left or right, but encompases BOTH sides of the isle! Neither party has done a ....... thing to benefit anyone but themselves and their ultra rich buddies in a lot of years and I think the middle class has finally had enough! There were record turnouts EVERYWHERE. I know a lot of people that are over 40 that have never voted in their life that took the time to get registered and go vote despite the long lines at the poles! Now that the momentum has started and people see that we can make a change, Im hopeful that the trend continues and builds steam to the point that the majority can take back this country from the whiners, complainers, and others that want to push their agenda down the throat of the masses despite them being a very small percentage of the population.

Trump ran a very out of the box campaign from the very start and surrounded himself, not with "washington campaign experts", but with people he thought coud get the job done and look where it landed him! That is what good business men do. They know they dont have all the answers, but they know who to put in charge to get the best results possible. I really hope he makes the same good choices in the next 4 years!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

White people didn't determine the outcome. Hillary's toxicity as a candidate and the blatant corruption of the DNC rigging the primaries for her is what did her in. This election was more about being fed up with business as usual than an actual endorsement of Trump's policies/ideas.

I'm pleased that the population finally seems to be at a tipping point. It's getting harder and harder for the elites to hide their agenda. Hackers have become the revolutionaries of our time. While I don't believe Trump is the right guy to turn things around, it is a good sign for the future and has restored a great deal of faith that I had lost in the American People.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Regardless, it does feel good to know that Hillary is out. I hope the next jumpsuit we see her in is orange and has a number printed on the chest.
                              Just good? I think you meant to say it feels freakin GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Just good? I think you meant to say it feels freakin GREAT!
                                I'll save that for when we get to see her in handcuffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X