Clear All

Been there done that and it sucks. Lemme know if you need anything

Comment

Oh man, so sorry.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for you sir.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Bloodhounds are great pets. Sad to hear you lost him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear that this was the outcome. I know it will be hard to tell the family. Hope the sorry POS that did that gets what's coming. Keep your head up bud, remember the good times, not the ending.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your pup

Comment

First I want to thank everyone for there thoughts, prayers, eyes, and ears over the last few days. It's been a rough night at the Machado house. Jed is home were he belongs, although not with the outcome we prayed for but home none the less, and that means a ton to us.

Secondly, because of "life", I havent been able to get on TBH as much as I once did. I never really chimed in, but I was always reading and absorbing knowledge, then trying to decipher what I can apply in my life that will help me be a better man, husband, father, friend, and sportsman! So, when the weekend rolled through and Jed still hadn't showed up, I had to put away my "tough guy, everything will be ok babe, don't worry son, Jed will find his way home" mask, and start putting a plan together. Y'all were the first group of people that I thought to share my story with, and although I was wrong about him being stolen " I hope thieves don't get offended, that I thought they might have took my boy", y'all whether being in our county or not, absolutely blew me away. When I explaned to my wife how many of my brethern reached out to me, or how many thousands read this, she started bawling!!

I'm a DIY'er, always have been, from BLM in Wyoming to conservation areas in Missouri to pheasants in the Panhandle. So with all the helpful hints I got from TBH'ers I wanted to add a few more for others that lose or have lost there loved ones. It will help narrow your search!

School bus barns
                Postal workers
                Electric co-ops
                Concrete companies
                feed stores
                Sherriff/GW's
                everybody local and mobile

Thanks again for all of your love and support!! Sportsmen and women are truely the heart of America. Good night

T

Comment

Sending another prayer up for y'all...do not understand how someone would shoot a Bloodhound.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by dustinm View Post
                      First I want to thank everyone for there thoughts, prayers, eyes, and ears over the last few days. It's been a rough night at the Machado house. Jed is home were he belongs, although not with the outcome we prayed for but home none the less, and that means a ton to us.

Secondly, because of "life", I havent been able to get on TBH as much as I once did. I never really chimed in, but I was always reading and absorbing knowledge, then trying to decipher what I can apply in my life that will help me be a better man, husband, father, friend, and sportsman! So, when the weekend rolled through and Jed still hadn't showed up, I had to put away my "tough guy, everything will be ok babe, don't worry son, Jed will find his way home" mask, and start putting a plan together. Y'all were the first group of people that I thought to share my story with, and although I was wrong about him being stolen " I hope thieves don't get offended, that I thought they might have took my boy", y'all whether being in our county or not, absolutely blew me away. When I explaned to my wife how many of my brethern reached out to me, or how many thousands read this, she started bawling!!

I'm a DIY'er, always have been, from BLM in Wyoming to conservation areas in Missouri to pheasants in the Panhandle. So with all the helpful hints I got from TBH'ers I wanted to add a few more for others that lose or have lost there loved ones. It will help narrow your search!

School bus barns
                      Postal workers
                      Electric co-ops
                      Concrete companies
                      feed stores
                      Sherriff/GW's
                      everybody local and mobile

Thanks again for all of your love and support!! Sportsmen and women are truely the heart of America. Good night

T

Well said... Sorry for your family's loss. Hang in there...

Comment

Tough to read this. I'm so sorry for yalls loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Dang brother. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I am so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X