Tracking dog stolen Montgomery CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracking dog stolen Montgomery CO

Hello everyone my male Bloodhound has been stolen. Last seen on my front porch, 6 am Friday October 28, 2016. We live in Stillwater estates, ( the Jackson Rd & FM 149 vacinity. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. He will be 4 years old in December. Hes an experienced tracker and more importantly a member of our family. He's dark red with a white patch on his chest, approx. 140lbs. Thanks to all who read this and may help us get the word out.
    Attached Files

Dang.....What kinda scum, would steal a man's dog...........
    Hope ya find him........

Comment

Oh dang. I'm sorry to hear that. I sure hope yall can find him...Do you know for sure that he was stolen? Is it possible that he could have ran off? Seems like a dog that size would be hard to steal?

Comment

Hope you find him!

on another note...guess ill be the one that bites.....
        why do you say 'stolen' ?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Hope you find him!

Cause a dog that big ain't moving too far from the food bowl.

Comment

Hope you find him!

Only because, there is no sign of fence pushed up, no dig marks. 5 foot fence. We've been on that property for 3 years and he doesn't jump out. Year old blue heeler stayed behind(that never happens), and no one in our small community has seen him, that also never happens. So technically that isn't a proven fact, but if it quacks like a duck... Seriously though, just want to get the word out through people I know will care. Thanks

Comment

I drive in that area occasionally, and live off of 2854. I will keep my eyes peeled for your dog. Praying that you find him

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                I drive in that area occasionally, and live off of 2854. I will keep my eyes peeled for your dog. Praying that you find him
                Thank you soo much!!

Comment

I posted it on my FB since I have a lot of friends and family in the area. Sorry about your dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I posted it on my FB since I have a lot of friends and family in the area. Sorry about your dog.
                    Again thanks for everything!! Exactly why I put this on TBH!!

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I will keep my eyes open. Bloodhounds aren't that common so maybe he will show up.

Comment

Chipped?

Comment

Also, call Mont County animal shelter...
                          Those guys are insanely efficient at picking up dogs....
                          Not so efficient as to checking tags or chips and calling the owners.

Comment

I will share Chew's FB post

Good luck!

Comment

Also, call Mont County animal shelter...
                              Those guys are insanely efficient at picking up dogs....
                              Not so efficient as to checking tags or chips and calling the owners.
                              Oh yeah he's chipped, first thing I did after picking him up in Memphis. I checked the shelter today, they were "closed" but a nice lady ran back and checked. Not there, but to check back every so often.

Comment

Working...
                              X