No announcement yet.

Doc's Last Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats all the way around, Doc! I can assure you that there is no better hunting experience than guiding your boy on his first hunt. You're gonna be a great dad.

Comment

The doc's at work! Hopefully have some doc's at play pics this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Little TBH connection. The Chops knife I gave her dad the night I asked for permission. Not sure if he has totally recovered from that day of golf and drinking yet!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

great stuff Doc!!! Good luck this weekend; I have to miss this year's opener cause my wife is 39 weeks and due any day, will be following this one.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              She is working on building an office. I said that maybe we should just practice together. The T&T clinic. You can probably figure out what the T's stood for!!!!

Doc Mays T-N-A Clinic!

Comment

In for the hunt...good luck to you and the future family! These threads are always awesome. I feel like I'm in camp and hunting with you when I read your threads. Keep em coming!!! Oh, include plenty of pics..

Comment

Well Doc I hope you enjoy the experience at the Puncherdome, even though I don't think it'll be much of a game. Goodluck and I hope the new hunters have a successful weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    Well, it's about that time. Tomorrow I will be taking the future wife and future stepson on their first deer hunt. I haven't said a lot about it on here but its been coming. Her son is a great kid and 12 years old. When I got home from the BC stone sheep hunt I took him to pick out and design his mother's engagement ring and daily wear band. That should be ready here in the next 5-6 weeks. We have the Ten Point Carbon RDX crossbow dialed in and I ran to Mason before my Arizona elk hunt and got 8 spots setup just for the crossbow crew. I have 6 cameras out and will check them after the morning hunt Saturday. Pulling Jr out of school at noon tomorrow and making the drive. My buddies son is the center for Mason so we are going to catch the game. Should be a great weekend and I pray I start an addiction in my new family. I will try like heck to post it all up. Life is going to change but its time. I hope the world is big enough for two DocMays!!!!!!!!!!

Doc My cousin plays receiver for the punchers, I'll be at the game with about 2 dozen family members but I'd love to come meet you real quick! We'll be hunting at our place west of town this weekend

Comment

I'll be at the game. Look for a big guy and a little girl. I'm 6'2" and she is 4'11" so we stand out a bit! I plan on wearing my punchers hat!

Comment

Sounds like you got a great game plan Doc. Looking forward to the updates on the hunt.

Comment

Doc this is all Great!! Congrats to you her and jr! Good luck hunting I will be following!!

Comment

Good luck with your family in the future and thanks for taking us along on all the great hunts,

Comment

Good luck and congrats doc!!

Comment

Good luck to the hunters. I'll be jealously watching while I'm on call for the next week

Comment

Working...
                                X