Doc's Last Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
    I'm in! Does she know about the forthcoming engagement ring or is it still a surprise?

Luckily she's a Red Raider!

She knows it's coming but not when. Her request was to keep her son involved. He has been there every step. He went and helped picked the diamond even down to rejecting the stone someone I trust had picked. He said "it has a yellow color out here in the sun." My plan is to get it done before I leave for my Alaska bday trip. I think I leave November 10th or 11th. She has no clue what the ring looks like. It's been custom made from the beginning. It's being done in true docmay fashion I promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Star s is a few weeks away but Eric has sent a few pics. Future wife says one of these two is hers!!!!!! Pretty sure I can get them hooked. We have discussed building a house with a trophy building of some sort. Pretty sure I'll need it.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sounds like you have everything going in the right direction. Good luck this wknd and in the future with the new family.

Comment

Congratulations. Sounds like a fun time.

Comment

Great on you getting the boy hunting Doc! Is it just me or does he look like his momma! Good luck this weekend and I hope the boy shoots a truckload of critters!!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                Great on you getting the boy hunting Doc! Is it just me or does he look like his momma! Good luck this weekend and I hope the boy shoots a truckload of critters!!

Momma had a rough work week as well. She is ready to bring the pain as well. Think Jr will be up first then they rotate. Not going to be picky and I'm praying for at least a shot or two each sit. Pretty sure the old 8 and the short G4 10 point will be in trouble if they show.

Comment

Awesome stuff Doc. As a two time stepson to men who didn't care, I am happy to see you do that. It makes me proud, because I know what he feels. Kudos to you. I wish you all the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Doc and good luck to your crew this weekend.

Comment

I always loved when my Dad would take me out of school early to go hunting.

Although, our deer lease should have just been called a lease, because there were **** sure no deer on the place.

Good luck.
                      Last edited by Sideler; 09-29-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Doc's Last Ride!

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        Awesome stuff Doc. As a two time stepson to men who didn't care, I am happy to see you do that. It makes me proud, because I know what he feels. Kudos to you. I wish you all the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't have one of my own but I will do all I can to be a good influence and love this boy as my own. For his birthday he got that crossbow, the casing I killed my stone sheep with and a card outlining that I would always love him as a father but never try to replace his father. I will do my very best and promise to do more than just care.

Last edited by docmay; 09-29-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Lol! She's a breast surgeon and you're a gynecologist. I don't know why, but I find this really funny.

Congrats Doc, and yes, you too out kicked your coverage.

Comment

Very big congrats Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Lol! She's a breast surgeon and you're a gynecologist. I don't know why, but I find this really funny.

Congrats Doc, and yes, you too out kicked your coverage.

She is working on building an office. I said that maybe we should just practice together. The T&T clinic. You can probably figure out what the T's stood for!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                She is working on building an office. I said that maybe we should just practice together. The T&T clinic. You can probably figure out what the T's stood for!!!!

That's awesome! Yes, I know exactly what that stands for. Too funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X