Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Any Procrastinators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot for the first time on Tuesday. That was the first time since last October. Thank goodness she was still dialed in. I'll shoot this afternoon and maybe tomorrow. I'm headed to the lease tomorrow after work so that may not happen.

Comment

I've shot two sessions, both within the last 7 days or so. Darn 30 yard groups are 1" tall and 6" wide.... need to shoot a bit more before I'm comfortable.

Comment

Not when it comes to shooting. I shoot almost every day, year round. I love 3D archery because it keeps me confident for hunting shots.

I dang sure wouldn't brag about not shooting or practicing shooting.

Comment

I shoot year round, probably 20,000 arrows between my recurve, compound and crossbow, I like being in tune with all weapons plus I love archery in general and trying out new gadgets and broadheads, I couldn't imagine picking up a bow a week before the season started, some folks can do it though

Comment

I shot a dozen arrows yesterday didn't miss the target at all

Comment

Any Procrastinators?

First 3 arrows since last October were shot yesterday at my house and the first three were touching

Second 3 were from 30 and they were close , 2" group.

Third 3 were from 40 paces and were 2" high.

Bow went back in case.

Unlike some people though, I never change equipment, I've ran the same bow since 2004 with the exception of a new sight after my fiber optics dry rotten and a new rest when I couldn't find replacement sleves for the prongs. I shoot the same gold tips now that I bought when I bought the bow and use the same release. I haven't even bought new broadheads in 4 years. Just disassemble and sharpen. I have re-fletched though,
              Last edited by super_dave; 09-29-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

shoot everyday

Comment

Working...
                X