Any Procrastinators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    Anybody else been waiting till the last minute to start shooting? I've been hammered for a while now, and just found time to pick up my bow 2 days ago since April.
    Unfortunately yes. This isn't my norm. I've been missing shooting and pretty much anything else recreational since about the end of January. I've had so much work going in that I'm hardly getting any time off. That having been said, when I am off, I've been trying to get the things done that I HAVE to do. I am definitely ready for some time off and hunting season. Overtime is slow in down just at the right time. I just told my wife this morning that it's getting harder and harder to get out if bed each morning and that I'm just worn out.

Comment

I still have a couple of days

Comment

My bow was dead nuts on last year when season ended, why wouldn't it still be on come opening day??

I started shooting a few weeks ago.

Comment

Haven't been shooting as much as I would like, but im comfortable to 30, which is as far as I would have to shoot at my current setup.

Comment

I started shooting last week, ahead of the game!

Comment

Haven't been to the lease since August and not getting back till 11/5. So not shooting until Mid Oct likely. Got a newborn to keep me busy.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I was going to post a comment on here..... Maybe later
                Please do

Comment

I haven't even drawn back my bow since December. I still need to get my license, charge my camera batteries and figure out what all I need to bring. If I make it to the stand Saturday with everything I need it will already be a successful hunt haha

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Where is the tacking dog thread? :-)

Admittedly, I don't shoot much in the summer either.

Comment

Not wanting to answer right now... I'll get back to you later

Comment

Just restrung my bow last night along with new sight and QAD rest... It is not even sighted in yet much less been practicing.

I have all day Saturday and next week to get right though, I told my wife that I will wait until next weekend to start hunting and take her and the kids to the State Fair this weekend to get it out of the way. Once I start hunting I will not want to stop to hit the fair and the kids have never been so it is about time.

Comment

Didn't practice much this summer and when I started shooting a couple weeks ago, I noticed one of my cables is worn pretty badly. Now I am afraid to practice much at all!!

Comment

I haven't found my bow, yet.

Comment

Well since my wife threw my block on the fire last spring (long story) and I haven't replaced it then yeah I'm a little behind schedule...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I took my bow out of the case two weeks ago. But put the case back in closet with arrows still inside! Does that still mean I'm procrastinating?

Comment

Working...
                                X