Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    I hope it is TShelly.

Wishful thinking. I'm starting my hunting tmo. I've been sick with a fever the last 3 weeks. My hunting has been non existent. My deer have really shifted too. All my good ones are gone. It's hunting now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      Wishful thinking. I'm starting my hunting tmo. I've been sick with a fever the last 3 weeks. My hunting has been non existent. My deer have really shifted too. All my good ones are gone. It's hunting now

Hate to hear your good ones moved, you had a few good regulars!

Comment

Who else is up and at it? A little foggy here.

Comment

I wish I was but I'm working today. Fog is bad here in Houston county this morning!!

Comment

In the blind with Brighton for my last youth hunt weekend. At least last until I have grandkids which better be a while!

I planned for this hunt to happen in Houston county but Brighton seems pretty mad at one of our bucks out west so here we sit in Fisher county.

Good luck Y'all!

Comment

I'm in the tree watching a food plot here in rusk county

Comment

My buddy is 300 yds as the crow flies watching a very nice 2.5 year old up and comer chase a little doe around one of our other plots.

Comment

Sitting in the pop up again. Had a hog come in as soon as I got it but it was way too dark to shoot plus I didn't want him. Hope I see more than yesterday's two doe.

Comment

Posted up in the NF. Heavy fog condensation in the trees. Sounds like it's raining...

Comment

Overlooking a spot where i hand toss. Have 4 shooters who have cane in. All at night and not consistent.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Least yall are together Brent. Mine stayed home to fish.

We saw a decent deer on the way in last night. I expect the first shot within the next 15 minutes.

Very quiet so far with only the hum of a pump jack to the west.

Comment

******* came back. I hope he don't mess up my hunt and eat all my hand corn
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                            ******* came back. I hope he don't mess up my hunt and eat all my hand corn

You gonna shoot him?

Comment

I'm debating now. I don't want his squiel to spook any deer off

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                                I'm debating now. I don't want his squiel to spook any deer off

He left on his own so didn't have to take that chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X