• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hix View Post
    Anyone see the huge freak killed in Lamar Co? It was on. FB
    At least 16points from what I could tell. Maybe he's a TBH's
    Drew Miller??

Off the dudes facebook page

Okay I can let it out now! Been watching a deer on our place all summer and got pics of him. Spent countless hours glossing and putting a plan together! The Lord shined down on me this morning and it all came together! We green scored him before deducts at 183 4/8 and he broke off 15 to 20 inches worth droptines. He has 21 points if you add the 3 broke droptines. Thanks you Lord and my family and friends for helping me!!!

Last edited by CoreyGill; 10-01-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I shot a very large boar this evening. Followed good blood into thick cutover and being that it was getting dark we left him for the yotes.
      Congrats! I had a boar on camera at dusk last night. I was going to wait for him tonight...until my loving wife texted me wondering when I was coming back to camp to cook the steak. Oh well, maybe tomorrow night.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoreyGill View Post

Okay I can let it out now! Been watching a deer on our place all summer and got pics of him. Spent countless hours glossing and putting a plan together! The Lord shined down on me this morning and it all came together! We green scored him before deducts at 183 4/8 and he broke off 15 to 20 inches worth droptines. He has 21 points if you add the 3 broke droptines. Thanks you Lord and my family and friends for helping me!!!

We need the whole story and LDP's!

Comment

Originally posted by XC450 View Post
          We need the whole story and LDP's!
          Yes we certainly do.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            I shot a very large boar this evening. Followed good blood into thick cutover and being that it was getting dark we left him for the yotes.
            I would of done the same.

Lots of critters taking a dirt nap deep in these East Texas Pines! Awesome opener so far.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoreyGill View Post

This post is worthless with out LDP's!!

Comment

O for two, here in Houston co. Gonzo you take that from the davey?

Dang hogs didn't even show.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Shot a slick head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  congrats on the backstrap

Comment

It's like a buffet line.

Comment

0-3 so at the lease.

Going to head back home after this sit and try my luck. Hopefully I can join in on the killing spree.

Comment

So far, 0 for 3 here also. They just don't seem to care about the corn right now, and the does aren't getting chased around yet. Heck, I didn't even have hogs on my camera last night. It's a slow day in the woods...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Missed a doe yesterday morning with my longbow at 8 yards. It still blows my mine how they can duck a arrow that quick.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                            O for two, here in Houston co. Gonzo you take that from the davey?

Dang hogs didn't even show.

Got her in San Jacinto Co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post

It's like a buffet line.
                              Great view!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw one deer real early just as it was breaking daylight and then had two separate groups of hogs come through. I got halfway drawn on the second group of 12 and one of em saw me before I could get to full draw. Gonna move and give it one more shot this evening before it's back to work tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X