X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang!! Nice!! How long u been working on that? JK. Good win today!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
        Dang!! Nice!! How long u been working on that? JK. Good win today!!

I have done it like 3-4 times when I am thinking about both of them. Pure screw-up but it sounded good..

Comment

Great win for the BOYS!!!

Comment

Great win.

Comment

Big win for the Cowboys. Big Romo fan but I think Dak is the man for now.

Best part of the game was hearing the "greatest fan base" ever booing the Packers and letting the Cowboys fans get louder than them on that last fumble that the Cowboys recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                Big win for the Cowboys. Big Romo fan but I think Dak is the man for now.

Best part of the game was hearing the "greatest fan base" ever booing the Packers and letting the Cowboys fans get louder than them on that last fumble that the Cowboys recovered.

Yup... that "best fan base ever" is great when they are winning[emoji23]

Amazing how that happens.

Comment

And so much for that league best run defense, they haven't played anyone with a running game! I knew zeke would have another big day.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

I NEVER THOUGHT I'd say this at the beginning of the year and everybody that knows me KNOWS I'm a Romo fan all day long....BUT like someone already said here, I think Tony just got Bledsoed while he wasn't looking.
                    Whether it's Zeke or the O Line or play calling or the defense IDK. [emoji848] But this kid has earned my respect! To go into Lambeau Field and ONCE AGAIN not get rattled? And without your go-to #1 WR in Dez? Come on man! [emoji15][emoji6]
                    Supposedly you don't lose your starting job to injury....but???

Comment

Great game and love what we are seeing! I hope they can keep it up!!

Comment

I know Leon is hunting but where are the other Packers fans that usually inundate our threads after a Packers win?. Widowmaker? TruHunter? bps3040?..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I know Leon is hunting but where are the other Packers fans that usually inundate our threads after a Packers win?. Widowmaker? TruHunter? bps3040?..
                          I was going to ask the same thing....along with Texans fans. Where they be?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            They are currently Vikings fans right now.
                            Last edited by RickH78; 10-16-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Cowboys look **** good....both sides of the ball. That's as much love as I can give you assclowns.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                Cowboys look **** good....both sides of the ball. That's as much love as I can give you assclowns.
                                Don't look now, but Indy is up 10-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X