No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-15-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Dude, numbers don't lie. If he had Aikman teams he would have 5 rings.

Romo
      Aikman
      Staubach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes, they do.

You are delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is Danny White.

Not Staubach or Aikman.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
          The word 'lucky' just rubs me the wrong way, it's an insult to talent.

8-1 isn't lucky, that's not all on Dak, but luck has nothing to do with it.

Talented people need luck too, it's just life....regardless of your interpretation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              We are friends in real life and he drives me absolutely bonkers. LOL.
              I can only imagine!

Comment

Originally posted by speedgoat View Post
                his numbers rank ahead of them all. However, he had never had the talent around him long enough to be successful and his defenses have sucked. I digress. Back to him sucking.

Sent from my samsung-sm-g930a using tapatalk
                thats becsaue the game is different you retard. They didn't throw the ball all over the yard in the 70s. Aikman didn't have to either. They ran the **** ball with moose and duece duece and killed people on d. AikmAn was at one point the most prolific playoff passer of all time.

**** man, according to your reasoning Romo is better than Bradshaw, Namath, Unitas, Montana, Favre, Aikman, Staubach.........has he passed Marino, Manning and Elway yet?
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-15-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  thats becsaue the game is different you retard. They didn't throw the ball all over the yard in the 70s. Aikman didn't have to either. They ran the **** ball with moose and duece duece and killed people on d. AikmAn was at one point the most prolific playoff passer of all time.
                  Well I'll be! I find myself agreeing with Bob! LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Talented people need luck too, it's just life....regardless of your interpretation.

I opened my own business a while back, a few years after a guy I used to work with came by and complimented me on everything telling me how great it was, he kept using the word lucky. I had the overwhelming desire to punch him in the face. Instead I told him about the sleepless nights, 15+ hour days, years without a family vacation and never being off work.

I just can't stand the word lucky.

But you are right, it's is my interpretation. It's a little personal for me.

Comment

Was awkward...don't know that I have ever seen a press conference where the guy being replaced did that.

Players lose spots because of injury all the time...it is just a part of the game, is no shame in it.

Comment

Dude, numbers don't lie. If he had Aikman teams he would have 5 rings.

Romo
                        Aikman
                        Staubach

Staubach was by far the best athlete. Not even close. Hard to compare stats in different eras.

Comment

Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-15-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Lol, ok. Yep, he sucks. They should put him on waivers so he can be picked up. They don't need him. He hasn't done anything. Let a team that WANTS him pick him up.

OMG! Dude just chill...... I feel compelled to use the search button and see what your stance on Romo was before!! I'm willing to bet your true BALLWATCHER comments will come to the surface!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                                OMG! Dude just chill...... I feel compelled to use the search button and see what your stance on Romo was before!! I'm willing to bet your true BALLWATCHER comments will come to the surface!
                                Did you just go full Smart on speedgoat?[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X