X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl Bound!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Show me some data comparisons and all the examples of Garrett's decisions and all the other coaches' examples in the NFL that have cost their teams some games so we can compare. I mean anybody can bounce something off a wall and claim something because they watch a coach every weekend but to compare him to 31 other coaches when you don't see them on a weekly basis is merely a subjective wild arsed guess. Show me some comparable data so we can argue over something more than a WAG..

I mean you just told us you'd take coaches like Jeff Fisher, Chip Kelly, Mike McCoy, Gus Bradley, Mike Malarkey and all the other crappy coaches in the NFL over Jason Garrett. How are we supposed to take your claim now seriously?
      Maybe a handful of coaches currently in the NFL that I would take over Garrett. He's not the best, but he's better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Super Bowl Bound!
        Patriots ruined that for you..

Comment

Super Bowl Bound!
          Huh? Y'all got shut out on Thursday.

Comment

Who is you and yall? This is a Cowboy thread and man all this talk has me fired up! Super Bowl Bound baby.

Comment

Who is you and yall? This is a Cowboy thread and man all this talk has me fired up! Super Bowl Bound baby.

Your Texans.....27-0

Comment

Here you go again! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know about yall but it sure felt good soundly beating a team yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    I don't know about yall but it sure felt good soundly beating a team yesterday.

Yes sir![emoji1303]

Comment

Wonder what they could get for McFadden in a trade once he's cleared to play with all the injuries to back already this season. He was the second leading rusher last season.

Comment

You closet Cowboys lover. Don't fight your true feelings.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          That argument is so old and tiring now and even if it is true I just don't care. Jerry isn't going anywhere until he's not breathing anymore.

Then I want Jerry to admit that winning football games is not the most important thing to him.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-26-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                            Wonder what they could get for McFadden in a trade once he's cleared to play with all the injuries to back already this season. He was the second leading rusher last season.
                            I don't know but please make it a package deal with #83 Williams for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              You closet Cowboys lover. Don't fight your true feelings.
                              Pretty sure my comments took me out of the closet. Man this team is going to Mount Olympus. 3 games in and it is evident. BTW, I was on the Zak bandwagon early and got put down for it. Very impressed with that steal in draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                I don't know but please make it a package deal with #83 Williams for sure!
                                No Joke!

Comment

Working...
                                X