No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montec Man and Pedernal have joined the dark side. I think Dale is with us too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      I don't think there are many teams that would take Dez!!
      You boys talking crap about Dez need to stop it, what the hell has he done to make you hate on him ? He is a great player, they would not have won the game without him, good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Roger yall gonna be at Beaver this weekend? Stop by and we can drink a beer and talk about super bowl plans!
        Nope, we are hunting on our Red River place, have not seen anything worth shooting up your way, I like it in December, bucks come from everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          You boys talking crap about Dez need to stop it, what the hell has he done to make you hate on him ? He is a great player, they would not have won the game without him, good grief.
          I like a working horse like a Clydesdale or maybe a mule. Dez is just a show pony. They just rub me the wrong way, like skinny jeans that's all. Stop by I'll give you a hug and a brew.
          Please don't throat punch me

Comment

Nope, we are hunting on our Red River place, have not seen anything worth shooting up your way, I like it in December, bucks come from everywhere
            We haven't seen squat yet either. Yes Sir... come on December, cold weather and sit back and watch the show

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              I like a working horse like a Clydesdale or maybe a mule. Dez is just a show pony. They just rub me the wrong way, like skinny jeans that's all. Stop by I'll give you a hug and a brew.
              Please don't throat punch me
              If the Cowboys do something special this year Dez will have been a big part of it, he is really not any different from any of the other big time receivers, how would you like to have Beckam on your team ?

Comment

Not sure what you mean by talking crap when I just stated an opinion. I don't believe too many teams would want Dez in a trade. He is a good player but the Cowboys proved they could win without him. He is physically gifted but does not run the best routes in the world. He can be shut down by a physical DB. I simply don't believe he is a top 10 wide receiver.

Comment

Where was Julio Jones yesterday. It happens to everyone. He has had the injury bug lately and that goes hand and hand with the inconsistencies. My only gripe with him is to not fight so hard on every play and save his body.

Comment

Dez is wasted money. He has terrible hands and can't separate. They can do without him.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                      Dez is wasted money. He has terrible hands and can't separate. They can do without him.
                      Right

Comment

I do think Bryant is an upper echelon receiver, but I also saw good chemistry without him. I also like Butler and think he has potential, and comes at a far lower price tag. That money would be better spent on the defensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Not sure what you mean by talking crap when I just stated an opinion. I don't believe too many teams would want Dez in a trade. He is a good player but the Cowboys proved they could win without him. He is physically gifted but does not run the best routes in the world. He can be shut down by a physical DB. I simply don't believe he is a top 10 wide receiver.
                          Just ask the Cowboy coaches how they feel about Dez, or the quarterback, he is a difference maker, good player ?? come on man, you have to have more sense than that, he makes the team much better, no question, if you cannot see that then , well i got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                            This is why I'm glad some of yall aren't football coaches lol. Ask yourself why Witten and beasley have been open so much this year. Largely because of all the attention on dez. That catch he made to tie the game was an adjustment and catch that only a handful of players in the NFL can make.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                              This is why I'm glad some of yall aren't football coaches lol. Ask yourself why Witten and beasley have been open so much this year. Largely because of all the attention on dez. That catch he made to tie the game was an adjustment and catch that only a handful of players in the NFL can make.
                              No kidding, it is a good thing some of these guys are not coaches and GM's in the NFL, because it would be N ot F or L ong.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                                Dez has been injured most of this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X