• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    I like Garrett.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    So does Jerry.........obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      You aren't mistaken at all. Fact is, because of Jerry Jones, there hasn't been an effective coach in Dallas since Jimmy. And when Jerry started stepping on Jimmy's toes, he left. Dallas has had some good coaches, it's just they weren't left alone. Parcells comes to mind.

Garrett is Jerry's yes man.
      That argument is so old and tiring now and even if it is true I just don't care. Jerry isn't going anywhere until he's not breathing anymore.

Comment

You aren't mistaken at all. Fact is, because of Jerry Jones, there hasn't been an effective coach in Dallas since Jimmy. And when Jerry started stepping on Jimmy's toes, he left. Dallas has had some good coaches, it's just they weren't left alone. Parcells comes to mind.

Garrett is Jerry's yes man.
        Jimmy was a good coach and I think they and also Jimmy had lightning in a bottle with that team. People often overlook the fact he didn't do squat in Miami when they talk about how great he was.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          That argument is so old and tiring now and even if it is true I just don't care. Jerry isn't going anywhere until he's not breathing anymore.
          Considering we were talking about coaches.......

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
            Jimmy was a good coach and I think they and also Jimmy had lightning in a bottle with that team. People often overlook the fact he didn't do squat in Miami when they talk about how great he was.
            No doubt. Kubiak didn't do great in Houston either.

Comment

No doubt. Kubiak didn't do great in Houston either.
              Either has anyone else! LOL

Comment

Considering we were talking about coaches.......
                Jerry is the one that hires all these "yes men" coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                  Either has anyone else! LOL
                  Ouch!

Comment

It's arguable that no coach in the NFL has directly cost his team more wins than Garrett over the last few years. Between play calling at the end of games and I'll advised timeouts (or lack of timeouts), he has blown games all on his own.

Comment

I hear Les Miles is available

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                        It's arguable that no coach in the NFL has directly cost his team more wins than Garrett over the last few years. Between play calling at the end of games and I'll advised timeouts (or lack of timeouts), he has blown games all on his own.

Show me some data comparisons and all the examples of Garrett's decisions and all the other coaches' examples in the NFL that have cost their teams some games so we can compare. I mean anybody can bounce something off a wall and claim something because they watch a coach every weekend but to compare him to 31 other coaches when you don't see them on a weekly basis is merely a subjective wild arsed guess. Show me some comparable data so we can argue over something more than a WAG..

I mean you just told us you'd take coaches like Jeff Fisher, Chip Kelly, Mike McCoy, Gus Bradley, Mike Malarkey and all the other crappy coaches in the NFL over Jason Garrett. How are we supposed to take your claim now seriously?

Comment

Fellas, Let's just be happy we finally had a good draft until Jerry kicks the bucket, he will say who coaches and that is not a good thing. Garret is not a good coach but he could manage a good team to win a super bowl... We don't have a good team... We are getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by pedernal View Post
                            we don't have a good defense... Hopefully we are getting better.
                            :d:d fify!

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post

That's BS! Do a little research on who calls the plays big daddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                :d:d fify!
                                And I concur. Defense is about half the team IMHO. It's hurting bad. I think if a trade for a rusher came up, Morris should be delt. Can't win against great teams with no pass rush.

Offense is good enough and special teams are above average. Time will tell...

Comment

Working...
                                X