Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I haven't read through all of these today so maybe it was mentioned. But to me, the fake punt looked like a blown play. Right guard misses his block and punter has to pull it down and take off. Garret acted like he called a fake at his presser but I think he is full of it. Watch it again and let me know what y'all think.
    Yep. I thought the same thing during the game. The end zone shot from behind the punter is the best shot of it. the punter went oh crap and took off left , 56 came free off the right shoulder of the center.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
      What trade bait does Dallas have and who might be avaliable at corner or safety? They could always move Byron Jones to corner and Wilcox to safety again which is frightening.
      I know the answer to this
      Butt I will be nice and not say it

Go Cowboys

Comment

I mean trade bait that could pass another teams physical. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Yep. I thought the same thing during the game. The end zone shot from behind the punter is the best shot of it. the punter went oh crap and took off left , 56 came free off the right shoulder of the center.
          Nope, they had studied philly defense, the guy consistently went inside, all the punter had to do is make him commit, it was a called play.

Comment

What trade bait does Dallas have and who might be avaliable at corner or safety? They could always move Byron Jones to corner and Wilcox to safety again which is frightening.
            The Boys don't have much as for trade bait. The only Cowboy players I can think off are the running backs. Several teams are in need of running backs but I am not sure what those teams would have to trade or even if they would be interested. Morris could be very valuable to several teams and McFadden is not exactly great but can run the ball and could be A DECENT backup for Zeke IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              He got a bunch of good film I bet. Those were a lot of crazy looks and blitzes. Most teams can't do that, and he survived it and got the W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              He got a lot of help from Philly, the coach did not do well at all, we should never have won that game. Dak did great in the last drive, the rest of the game was pretty bad.

Comment

I mean trade bait that could pass another teams physical. Lol
                That would be a mental exam for the one I am talking about

Comment

That would be a mental exam for the one I am talking about
                  Dez??

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    He got a lot of help from Philly, the coach did not do well at all, we should never have won that game. Dak did great in the last drive, the rest of the game was pretty bad.
                    Roger yall gonna be at Beaver this weekend? Stop by and we can drink a beer and talk about super bowl plans!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Dez??
                      I've said enough

Go Cowboys

Comment

I imagine a hernia is pretty darn painful. I hope he heals quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've said enough

Go Cowboys
                          I certainly would not be opposed to that. Injury and inconsistency are two plagues he has not been able to shake.

Comment

Claiborne has been playing well, but between Carr, Scandrick, and Brown. There is no need to panic. I'd be more worried about losing Lee or Zeke or Dak.

Comment

I've said enough

Go Cowboys
                              I don't think there are many teams that would take Dez!!

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                                Claiborne has been playing well, but between Carr, Scandrick, and Brown. There is no need to panic. I'd be more worried about losing Lee or Zeke or Dak.
                                Scandrick is one squat on the toilet away from another pulled hamstring. When healthy he's pretty good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X