Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
    You had to go to Brady the GOAT. Wow. You want to compare DAK to Brady? LOL. Do you even watch foot ball? Are you drunk when you do?
    I might be a little drunk at times. And no I'm not comparing him to Brady. He's a rookie. But I can't see going backwards to Tony.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      So you've enjoyed every year Tony hasn't won a playoff game, okay one year and a bad call away. But then again a questionable call in the Cowboy's favor got them to that game if I remember correctly.

Gary
      You're mean like the year they had the 3rd worst defense in the history of the NFL? That year was 8-8 because of Romo. By your logic, let's make buttfumble the backup since he's 4-2 in the playoffs. And Dan Marino sucks.

Comment

Brady won a superbowl the first year he started. Should we draft another QB if Dak doesn't win the super bowl.
        It's gotten to the point where I think he's just trolling everyone. A human being can't possibly come up with the thoughts that have been posted here tonight and be serious.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any starting QB looks bad next to a guy who's never missed the playoffs and won 4 of 6 super bowls. Some actual number were given to show how good Romo was. No one it seems has ever wanted Romo in Dallas. There was nothing between Aikman and Romo worth talking about. Romo is a better QB right now than Dak. He's a rookie. He may become a franchise qb but that has yet to be seen. They aren't going to pull him so you will get your way but the teams they will play in the playoffs are going to force the cowboys to beat them through the air.

Comment

Any starting QB looks bad next to a guy who's never missed the playoffs and won 4 of 6 super bowls. Some actual number were given to show how good Romo was. No one it seems has ever wanted Romo in Dallas. There was nothing between Aikman and Romo worth talking about. Romo is a better QB right now than Dak. He's a rookie. He may become a franchise qb but that has yet to be seen. They aren't going to pull him so you will get your way but the teams they will play in the playoffs are going to force the cowboys to beat them through the air.
              I agree with you and have said it myself about the playoffs. But, they have rode Romo too long and he is not a leader nor a winner.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                Nope! Winder licking ball watcher!!!

Smart concurs in third person...[emoji12]

Especially the Ballwatcher part after the Romo interception claim...[emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

**** no I'm not saying Romo is better, not even hinting at that as much as I hate brady. But here are some more facts. No matter who has those numbers, has no reason for people to hate/blame them like people do Romo.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Smart concurs in third person...[emoji12]

Especially the Ballwatcher part after the Romo interception claim...[emoji23][emoji23]

Did someone say Ball Watchers?!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      So you've enjoyed every year Tony hasn't won a playoff game, okay one year and a bad call away. But then again a questionable call in the Cowboy's favor got them to that game if I remember correctly.

Gary

Hopefully you find yourself sober this morning and hopefully your hangover is not too bad!!

Went from calling us racist to showing your true hate for Romo. You are a special guy to say the least!

We Are on Dak's side and hope he comes out of his 3 game slump! It's not just the loss against the Giants that we are speaking of. He hasn't played well in the last 3 games.... He's our guy and we hope he watches film, learns from mistakes and gets it together down the stretch when it counts!!! However if things go south it's good To know we have the best backup in the league to go to if necessary!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

Go Dak and go Cowboys!

Comment

Some people are to stupid to deserve a response....

Comment

Originally posted by Mambajeep View Post
                          I agree with you and have said it myself about the playoffs. But, they have rode Romo too long and he is not a leader nor a winner.
                          Some more BS.

Comment

Romo is a better QB right now than Dak. He's a rookie. He may become a franchise qb but that has yet to be seen. They aren't going to pull him so you will get your way but the teams they will play in the playoffs are going to force the cowboys to beat them through the air.

I don't know how many times we have to say it....Romo has had 2 broken collarbones, 2 back surgeries, and hasn't played football in over a year. You don't have any idea if he's better than Dak or not. He couldn't run before the last back injury...

Comment

They should sell tickets to this thread. High quality entertainment for sure.

Comment

Romo's best three years, record wise

2007*
                                13-3-0 Cmp% 64.4 Yds 4211 Y/A 8.1 TD 36 Int 19

2009*
                                11-5-0 Cmp% 63.1 Yds 4483 Y/A 8.2 TD 26 Int 9

2014*
                                12-3-0 Cmp% 69.9 Yds 3705 Y/A 8.5 TD 26 Int 9 (Only played 15 games)

Dak this year so far
                                11-2-0 Cmp% 65.8 Yds 3139 Y/A 7.9 TD 20 Int 4

They are really pretty even. Yes, Romo had some untimely turn overs, but its not like he does it a lot. Yes his second year he turned over the ball a lot, but he had 36 TD's. Dak is still unproven in the playoffs, so who knows what he will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X