Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]809501[/ATTACH]

Comment

Tests show he has a broken bone in his back. Didn't hear how long he's out or how severe.

Comment

Mid season they said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Screw it, let him play.

Comment

Come on next game!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
              Screw it, let him play.

Maybe they should bring in someone like Matt Hasselbeck. He did alright for the colts.

Comment

Out 6-10 weeks with broken bone in back....

Comment

And that folks is why I'm not a doctor! Lol In Dak we trust, and feed that young bull Zeke the ball!

Comment

Welppppp here we go! New era as I said!!!!

Comment

I wish Tony would hang'em up, dude has two young kids at home.

Comment

Does day to day mean six to ten weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          Does day to day mean six to ten weeks?
                          In a sense. They didn't say which 2 days. Could be Aug 26 and Nov 15.

Comment

Get Payton Manning out of retirement to back up Dak. Who better to practice with and learn from everyday.

Tony needs to let it go. He has had a great career. Say what you want. Many a team wished they would have had him for all these years.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              Get Payton Manning out of retirement to back up Dak. Who better to practice with and learn from everyday.

Tony needs to let it go. He has had a great career. Say what you want. Many a team wished they would have had him for all these years.

Go Cowboys!
                              I hope you're kidding. Manning would never be a back up.

Dak looked good against a 2nd string sub par defense. Cowboy fans will fall from cloud 9 on him when he faces talented D's.

I agree with one thing though. Romo should retire. He keeps getting hurt, it will have an impact on his quality of life later. He should retire and go on the PGA tour. He's a very very good golfer.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                                I hope you're kidding. Manning would never be a back up.

Dak looked good against a 2nd string sub par defense. Cowboy fans will fall from cloud 9 on him when he faces talented D's.

I agree with one thing though. Romo should retire. He keeps getting hurt, it will have an impact on his quality of life later. He should retire and go on the PGA tour. He's a very very good golfer.

You obviously are talking out of your cowboy hating arse and haven't watched the games! No one is anointing ole Dak but he's **** sure played good against the 1's, especially last week when he was put in the game on the 3rd offensive play! Swing and a miss for you brother as he succeeded with maybe the best defense in the league on Thursday! Do a little research before you post baby!!!![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                                X