Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
    I think it was just a stinger, but Romo has slowed, aged, and lost toughness. Poor guy took a beating most of his career. He's not quite as bad as Manning was with the Broncos, but he's getting there.
    I know, right! I mean Manning won the Super Bowl and all......

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
      Nah fool...really????

Didn't think I'd see that on TBH, but leave it to Cowboys fans to bring out the best in us all. ;-)
      Lol, just responding to the guy with the same term I was called. Yeah, i made a stupid comment last night and got rheemed for it which is ok as it was deserved. My best for Romo, not sure why they put him in if he is still that fragile. Overall there were some bright spots that first half, gonna watch taped 2nd half in a while. So this fool, clown is finally going to gtfo here as suggested last night for that stupid comment. Yall have a good one and go cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
        Lol, just responding to the guy with the same term I was called. Yeah, i made a stupid comment last night and got rheemed for it which is ok as it was deserved. My best for Romo, not sure why they put him in if he is still that fragile. Overall there were some bright spots that first half, gonna watch taped 2nd half in a while. So this fool, clown is finally going to gtfo here as suggested last night for that stupid comment. Yall have a good one and go cowboys.
        Well...........that was cool of you...............I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Well...........that was cool of you...............I think.
          Well, I did lie cause I just came back.
          For real, very stupid comment on my part. I own that, kind of a heat of the moment deal. Is easy to be an arm chair qb but that guy has taken punishment over the years. Not a big fan of his but he does deserve a lot of credit. A bad back is hard to overcome and the wrong fall is going to mess you up. He showed a lot of heart by trying to get back in the game.

Comment

no chance

Comment

I know, right! I mean Manning won the Super Bowl and all......
              You must have not watched the game.

Comment

I do find it funny that Payton won the super bowl in probably the worst performing season of his career

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

You must have not watched the game.
                  What does that have to do with Romo not being as bad as Manning, when he was with the Broncos?

Comment

What does that have to do with Romo not being as bad as Manning, when he was with the Broncos?
                    I'm saying they both aged and were banged up, but Romo still looks better than Manning. I like them both.

You mentioned Manning won the superbowl. He went 13 for 23, 141 yards, 1 interception, so I assumed you didn't watch the game.

Comment

I'm saying they both aged and were banged up, but Romo still looks better than Manning. I like them both.

You mentioned Manning won the superbowl. He went 13 for 23, 141 yards, 1 interception, so I assumed you didn't watch the game.
                      Oh, I watched the game. I'm just loving this glimmer of hope that Romo can win a Super Bowl. That'll shut em up.

Comment

But but but... Manning has a ring... and in the end...to dallas fans....isn't that all that matters?...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          But but but... Manning has a ring... and in the end...to dallas fans....isn't that all that matters?...
                          If Dak plays all season and wins the SB, technically Tony still gets a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                            Uh. Yeah he was. The defensive lineman came in from behind. You have a tv? Now if he really gets injured than ok, but what happened last night could of happened to anyone in that situation. And the thing with Romo is not a structural thing which is what you have to worry about with him.

You remember he had back surgery a year ago right? He's getting up there in age. Coming off an injury riddled season in which he had back surgery prior to it. I'm just saying that you can't tell me you think he'll play a whole season ever again? Dax looks good,,,maybe it's a sign?

Comment

If Dak plays all season and wins the SB, technically Tony still gets a ring.
                              I'll take that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                                You remember he had back surgery a year ago right? He's getting up there in age. Coming off an injury riddled season in which he had back surgery prior to it. I'm just saying that you can't tell me you think he'll play a whole season ever again? Dax looks good,,,maybe it's a sign?
                                I'm not saying he'll play a whole season. I do believe he will play more this year. Yesterday looked like a freak occurrence and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X