• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    You are welcome.

You tha man!!![emoji23][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last time the Cowboys won 8 in a row was 1977 with Roger Staubach and Tony Dorsett. I remember sitting on the living room floor at my grandpas house, seats on the couch and chairs were for adults, watching the Cowboys play. Dorsett would make the edge and sprint down the sideline--nobody could touch him. I was probably the slowest person to ever wear a 33 jersey.

This team has a great chemistry. If they can get the D to step up just a little and not get picked apart on 10-15 yard pass plays there is no telling what they can do.

It will be nice going into a draft next year with the Cowboys able to focus on picking up some defensive players.

Comment

This is our year!

Comment

Originally posted by ROMO8 View Post
          This is our year!

Comment

Calm down everyone. I'm as big a cowboys fan as you'll find, but the cowboys have the easiest strength of schedule in the nfl coming into this week. Dead last. I would love to see a 15-1 season, but I actually don't think it would be a horrible thing if they lose a game just so they don't get shocked in the playoffs. And at 14-2 we'd still have home field advantage, whether or not that helps at Jerry world.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
              Calm down everyone. I'm as big a cowboys fan as you'll find, but the cowboys have the easiest strength of schedule in the nfl coming into this week. Dead last. I would love to see a 15-1 season, but I actually don't think it would be a horrible thing if they lose a game just so they don't get shocked in the playoffs. And at 14-2 we'd still have home field advantage, whether or not that helps at Jerry world.

The voice of reason has spoken.....don't be excited anybody. This win means nothing...

We suck..

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                Even if we don't win the SB, just getting Dak and Zeke in the draft would make this a great year. Brown and Collins look okay too. Still haven't even seen Tapper and Jaylon Smith. Hate to say it, but Smart was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  The voice of reason has spoken.....don't be excited anybody. This win means nothing...

We suck..
                  We?

Comment

Just watchin all the highlights again. What a game!

Comment

I'll gladly take 14-2 into the playoffs with home field advantage and that running game!! It's been reported that Romo is good backing up Dak and after the game Romo was talking to Steven Jones and Dak walked by and fist bumped with Romo. Romo told Jones that game in Pittsburgh wasn't easy and that Dak is the man! Great situation to be in!

Comment

The Cowboys look great this year. Those 2 rookies are playing great football. I hope they reach the Super Bowl and have a Texas crowd behind them in February.

Comment

We suck..
                          Texas Grown LOL at Smart words.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Have to congradulate you Boyz fans. We lost but that had to be the best game I have watched in a long tome.

Comment

****, that just happened.... To Pitt, in Pitt. Mercy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We suck..
                                Lol you know what I'm saying. I'm afraid they'll get complacent. And then meet someone like Atlanta or Seattle in the playoffs (who are miles better than any team on the schedule) and go into it over confident because of an easy schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X