Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
    Need to get dak out and let romo handle mopup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be great you know if he was even wearing a uniform or something.

Comment

Who's up next??

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Who's up next??

The rapist.

Comment

What a game Witten had today. It looked like he found another gear today.

Comment

Collins seem to be developing well. If Jaylon Smith and Charles Tapper both turn out to be good players, this will be one of the best drafts in team history.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
              Next week is the game I worry about. This is essentially a bye week.
              SNAP! It was the Browns.

Cowboys have only 2 walls to climb left in their schedule. Get home, rest, and hope.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                SNAP! It was the Browns.

Cowboys have only 2 walls to climb left in their schedule. Get home, rest, and hope.
                We need that first round bye. Remaining schedule sets up very favorably

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  The rapist.

Alleged

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ol dally

Comment

The thing that scares me is that the teams they've beaten have a combined record of 18-37. That doesnt give me much confidence in the defense in the playoffs. Need Church and Claiborne back and everyone else to stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        And again...

And still bitching....I can't stand that idiot.

Come on Dale, those two plays were obviously interference, anyone else in his shoes would be complaining as well, if either of those missed calls were in a loss in a playoff game everyone would be going nuts on the officials. Dez is an easy target though, I guarantee you those other receivers are elated that Dez is on the field, they had a hay day because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                          The thing that scares me is that the teams they've beaten have a combined record of 18-37. That doesnt give me much confidence in the defense in the playoffs. Need Church and Claiborne back and everyone else to stay healthy.
                          The next three should tell us a little something about how good we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            Come on Dale, those two plays were obviously interference, anyone else in his shoes would be complaining as well, if either of those missed calls were in a loss in a playoff game everyone would be going nuts on the officials. Dez is an easy target though, I guarantee you those other receivers are elated that Dez is on the field, they had a hay day because of him.

All true. And he had 1 catch, to go with a couple drops. Not the elite WR he's paid, and claims, to be.

Comment

Go Cowboys!
                              Was at the lease with no phone reception in the trailer.
                              It was a coaching clinic by the oline. BOTH pass pro and run blocking.
                              All my favorite receivers did well.
                              When I watch sports center there seems to be alot of of one handed catches going on. OUR stud can't do it.
                              The best part of the game was on the sideline when Dak grabbed Dez and said something to him. Way to go rookie!

Comment

Yall can talk all that smack you want to about Dez, bottom line is if he is not on the field the team is not near as good, ask Witten how he feels about Dez.

Comment

Working...
                                X