X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wensel Woodsman....just resharpen and keep killn

Comment

I like the Muzzy's.

You should ask Ragin. He is a guru on broadheads, but it is hard to get him to express his true opinion on things...wait...his lips are frozen from being in the cooler for so long!

Love you, Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by Corn Sack View Post
        Slick trick prices did go up, but they also went from 3 to a pack to 4 in a pack. They are the same price per head.
        Oh I did not know they came 4 per box now. Glad to know that now, thanks for sharing

Comment

Muzzy Trocar. Killed my two best with them. Haven't run more than 20 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
            Oh I did not know they came 4 per box now. Glad to know that now, thanks for sharing
            you can get em in packs of 10 as well!

Comment

Allen Thunderheads. Will do same as all above mentioned and the cheapest on thread. Broadheads are like fishing lures...they all work and most have done their job at point of sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Allen Thunderheads. Will do same as all above mentioned and the cheapest on thread. Broadheads are like fishing lures...they all work and most have done their job at point of sale.
                I think you can still get 6 thunder heads for $20

Comment

I have about eight Zwickees I use for hogs that I have had for literally for over 25 yrs. Two Blades that you sharpen with a file. They have worked great on hogs for years. A little difficult to tune with the higher speed bows now, but I think I killed three hogs last year with the same arrow and broad head.

Comment

Switched from bloodrunners to Montecs and will never look back. Fast kills on everything I have shot, and by fast I mean I never lost eye contact on the animal.

Comment

Muzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Silverstang View Post
                        Switched from bloodrunners to Montecs and will never look back. Fast kills on everything I have shot, and by fast I mean I never lost eye contact on the animal.
                        I used montecs a couple seasons and didn't like the blood trail they produced. I killed a couple deer and pigs with them but of they went out of sight the blood trail seemed to be weak.

Comment

another vote for muzzy

Comment

NAP HellRazor or G5 Montec.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              Magnus Stingers! Cheap, and they have a free replacement warranty!

Bisch
                              Yup

Comment

Working...
                              X