No announcement yet.

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the pro Master more and more. It's a great size, great price (though this one was a gift) and checks off a lot of boxes for simple functionality. Not a lot of gimmicks, but solid construction, water resistance, screw down crown, and accurate time and date. It's just as at home on a coyote hunt as a dive! (which is good.... Not a lot of diving opportunities in Iowa )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

When I get it hitched up to my I Phone if will be a Series 3 Apple Watch, my surprise Christmas gift from my wife! Did not ask for one and did not think I would ever buy one, but she got me one so I am going to wear it and hope I can figure all this stuff out!

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
        Loving the pro Master more and more. It's a great size, great price (though this one was a gift) and checks off a lot of boxes for simple functionality. Not a lot of gimmicks, but solid construction, water resistance, screw down crown, and accurate time and date. It's just as at home on a coyote hunt as a dive! (which is good.... Not a lot of diving opportunities in Iowa )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
        Its not on your wrist its on your scope.

My kids bought me a Rolex. Its in my safe, I cannot wear watches or jewelry.
        Last edited by lovemylegacy; 12-30-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Suunto traverse Alpha. Wife got it for me for Christmas. Really loving this watch and can’t wait to put it to use.
          Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4335B83F-DDCE-4BE1-B13C-048B1DFAF21E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	24566514

Garmin Instinct.... Christmas gift from wife and love it!

Comment

Any of you Sunnto Traverse Alpha guys have any real world reviews on them? I have been researching and have been studying this one hard. Reviews are good and functionality seems straight forward. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                [ATTACH]939837[/ATTACH]

Garmin Instinct.... Christmas gift from wife and love it!

Is it necessary to wear a strap for heart rate on this Garmin??

Sergio Nuncio
                “Blood-Sport”
                832-277-5725 cell
                Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers
                6222 Richmond
                Suite - 435
                Houston, Tx 77057
                jfjco.com
                IG: luxury_goods_houston_jfjco

Comment

Luminox here. Only bought one when I found a really good deal. I do really like it though.

Comment

Glycine Combat Sub “Golden Eye”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Compass, temperature, etc. Great Christmas giftm

Comment

I have 2 watches that I switch between and both are 38mm Nixon Timetellers

Comment

Grey FitBit for my marathon training. Hate away, gentlemen...

Comment

Black FitBit since October 2018. My employer offered it as part of our health care package. We earn points for exercise, sleep, and nutrition. Points turn to cash, I cashed in enough points to collect a couple hundred dollars in gift cards that were used for Christmas. Wife uses her points as small tokens for her clients. I actually like the watch, vibrates on text and calls and you can read the text on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                              I have 2 watches that I switch between and both are 38mm Nixon Timetellers
                              If you want to add a silver Nixon Player I’ll make you a smokin deal. It’s been in my watch box for a couple years so I’d have to put a new battery in it probably

Comment

Rolex Yacht Master rose gold for the weekend.

Runner flex strap, no worries with sweating it up.

Sergio Nuncio
                                “Blood-Sport”
                                832-277-5725 cell
                                Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers
                                6222 Richmond
                                Suite - 435
                                Houston, Tx 77057
                                jfjco.com
                                IG: luxury_goods_houston_jfjco

Comment

Working...
                                X