• Show
Clear All

God took care of the situation.

Comment

Great news

Comment

Awesome story and news

Comment

God is good all the time! Pray God sends him someone he can witness too now and share his testimony.

Comment

That is one Helluva burn.. Great news. Glad the young man made it..

Comment

What an incredible story of faith and perseverance. Makes pretty much anything else look insignificant. Wow what a strong young man. I hope and pray that God blesses him with a long and healthy life.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Sent up high.

Comment

That's good news! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

That is amazing. Prayers were certainly answered

Comment

Glad he is doing well! Burn docs are a special group, and the guys at parkland are great. Well the whole team at Parkland BICU and BACU are top notch. I work with them on a daily basis on the research side trying to improve outcomes.

Comment

After posting this update, J-J Matt contacted me about bringing Brady to Texas for a hunt. I'm sitting at the airport waiting to pick him and his brother up and we are headed to meet Matt at thedroptine.com ranch for the weekend.

Once Again TBH never ceases to amaze with its generosity. Thank you Matt and Life and Liberty Outdoors. You are making a dream come true for a tough kid that's been thru hell and back the last 2 years.

I will update with pics and LDPs later!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                            After posting this update, J-J Matt contacted me about bringing Brady to Texas for a hunt. I'm sitting at the airport waiting to pick him and his brother up and we are headed to meet Matt at thedroptine.com ranch for the weekend.

Once Again TBH never ceases to amaze with its generosity. Thank you Matt and Life and Liberty Outdoors. You are making a dream come true for a tough kid that's been thru hell and back the last 2 years.

How cool is that!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update. It's heartbreaking to see anyone go through something like this. It really makes you appreciate how good you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

Good Stuff!

Best of luck on your hunt Brady!

Comment

Working...
                                X