FWISD Board meeting - Transgender Bathrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    What stopped the predator from going in there in 2006?
    I don't remember 2006, but they are allowing anyone in there now, before the bad guys had to break a rule to be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      What stopped the predator from going in there in 2006?
      In 2006 if you saw a grown man dressed as a woman follow your daughter into the restroom you could stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        In 2006 if you saw a grown man dressed as a woman follow your daughter into the restroom you could stop him.

Many will still do that today. Damm the torpedos, full steam ahead!!! Redneck reckoning about to happen.

Comment

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            That is what has me confused on why people are so up in arms over this. I agree a man shouldnt be able to go in a womens bathroom. But if someone is transgender and really wants to be a girl then i can promise they probably dont want any sexual favors from a woman
            Sexual favors or not, I don't want the emotionally ill person washing the willie he doesn't want in the girls locker room shower after PE class with my daughter or any girl in there!

Comment

Was just about to post a similar article.

Dan Patrick says Texas will not follow this policy regardless of the loss of funds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Was just about to post a similar article.

Dan Patrick says Texas will not follow this policy regardless of the loss of funds.
                I think Patrick is a bit over zealous stating that this will be the end of public schools. Regardless it's past time for the states and more specifically the people to stand and say we done having your agendas that cater to the few crammed down our throat! You will fund schools because it's our tax payer money and you a merely a steward!

They may hold the purse strings be have the gold before its placed in the purse!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  I think Patrick is a bit over zealous stating that this will be the end of public schools. Regardless it's past time for the states and more specifically the people to stand and say we done having your agendas that cater to the few crammed down our throat! You will fund schools because it's our tax payer money and you a merely a steward!

They may hold the purse strings be have the gold before its placed in the purse!
                  citizens could always withhold mortgage taxes. what will the govt do if +20% withold, boot everyone out of their home - or change...

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    That is what has me confused on why people are so up in arms over this. I agree a man shouldnt be able to go in a womens bathroom. But if someone is transgender and really wants to be a girl then i can promise they probably dont want any sexual favors from a woman
                    This has nothing to do with the .001% of the population who a mentally deranged and can't figure out if the have a ****** or a vagina. This is about opening Pandora's box allowing unlimited access to Predators and perverts. Why liberals can't comprehend this is beyond me. I guess stupidity is a lifelong illness.

Comment

Sad deal! Our world is so screwed up. Change policy and put many in harm for a tiny few. Liberal mentality

We got email from SI about it and letter going home today.

Comment

Here's the best explanation of the "why" the liberals are pushing this.

All practices are governed by theory, regardless if the practitioners are aware or not.
                        - Peter Drucker
                        Author of 50+ texts on business

“The reason they want to abolish gender is because they also want to remove any kind of moral construct regarding human sexuality,”

“Ultimately they want to abolish gender so they can abolish the very notion of the creator God himself, who created you and I in His image. Male and female, God created you and I, distinctly different yet complementary.”

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

To me being transgender means you are a very confused individual. Make a choice. Remove your penis and go to the women's rest room. As far as I am concerned you are not a woman but a penis free man but go and squat with the ladies if you wish.

But this crap of being a woman with a penis makes absolutely no sense at all. A least gays know what they want. These transgender people are just screwed up.

If someone thinks that they are a duck does that make them a duck or just crazy?

Comment

Maybe we are using words that are a little too big. I can simplify:

Poles in one door.
                            Holes in the other.

Comment

The califoniafication of Texas is well under way. Guess where this superintendent was born. With all the libs moving in from out west it's only a matter of time before Texas is as screwed up as Cali.

Comment

I don't agree with catering to the few at the expense of the many but depending on the source, 75% to 90% of child molestations and rape cases are committed by someone the victim knows very well. I don't think this rule is going to be "open season" for predators. Predators will do what they do regardless of a rule in an unlocked bathroom. In other words, if the opportunity presents, the location isn't important. The home is far more dangerous than a public bathroom.

Jerry Sandusky never wore a dress to access his victims.

Comment

Working...
                                X