Foul hooked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
    Does anybody know what makes the Kool aid blue looking water right there? I assume it's some chemical from the plant that runs out into Taylor's bayou. I have fished there several times, and a few times did pretty well, a few times absolutely nothing. But you can even see the water color on the map . I was Kinda skeptical to eat anything I caught...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Algae, "bugs" from bio ponds

Comment

Thanks for all of the tips! I think I'm going to launch in deep bayou in Louisisanna and fish for reds.

Comment

Launch run to light house cove as far in the corner as you can until you rip off half your gel coat. Then start a slow drift south if you don't catch anything continue to repeat the process until your yeti is full.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
          Thanks for all of the tips! I think I'm going to launch in deep bayou in Louisisanna and fish for reds.
          What's deep bayou? I going to be fishing the marshes on the Louisiana side of sabine lake Wednesday.

Comment

If you see a green pathfinder it's me.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhunter2007 View Post
              What's deep bayou? I going to be fishing the marshes on the Louisiana side of sabine lake Wednesday.
              The boat launch past bayaks gas station

Comment

The boat launch past bayaks gas station
                Ah, I will be north of you.

Comment

I will be putting around the bay in a couple hours myself. Going to let it warm up first, it's a chilly 65 degrees outside right now. I'll be way way way more south than you. Fishing has been great down here on soft plastics.

Bites been better after lunch. With these crazy high tides the fish have been scattered but not hard to find. We did find a ton of redfish on Sunday in the grass way up shallow, practically casting in the shrimp grass.

Good luck on your new saltwater venture in that nice boat. Have fun learning tricks of the tides.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                    I will be putting around the bay in a couple hours myself. Going to let it warm up first, it's a chilly 65 degrees outside right now. I'll be way way way more south than you. Fishing has been great down here on soft plastics.

Bites been better after lunch. With these crazy high tides the fish have been scattered but not hard to find. We did find a ton of redfish on Sunday in the grass way up shallow, practically casting in the shrimp grass.

Good luck on your new saltwater venture in that nice boat. Have fun learning tricks of the tides.
                    Yup its cool down here today. I'm leaving Thursday for a Friday n Saturday guided trip out of Port Mansfield. I ended up leaving my boat stored in San Benito. I cant figure out this area after 4yrs of fishing. Honestly I just enjoy the endless drifting of flats from SPI to Mansfield. Good luck today bro.

Comment

Here she is!
                      That's a nice rig! Congrats

Comment

CONGRATS! Nice rig! One thing is for sure, you are close to some of the best fishing in TX.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          CONGRATS! Nice rig! One thing is for sure, you are close to some of the best fishing in TX.
                          For sure! I love to bass fish but tired of having to drive hours to the lake.

Comment

Cocaho minnows work wonders for Reds and specks and the local bait shop can tell you the color I think we used rootbeer color this time of year! Now you gotta learn how to fight fish with your pole down - everybody see's your pole bending and it's moth to a flame!! We used to keep a lure w/o hooks as a wakeup call to boaters too close! Most Bass lures work in the salt! Cedar Bayou is a really cool place to fish!!

Comment

Nice boat

Comment

Nice boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X